PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Delhi, New Delhi, India, 2007/12/26 - RNCOS’ released a report titled “Russia Banking Sector Analysis (2006-2009)”, provides extensive research and objective analysis of the growing banking industry, their product quality, and services in Russia.
“Russia Banking Sector Analysis (2006-2009)” report helps clients to analyze the leading-edge opportunities critical to the success of the banking Industry in Russia. Detailed data and analysis help investors, financial service providers, and global banking players navigate the evolving market of banks in Russia.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
The research report also addresses the issues and facts that are critical to the success of banking business in Russia:
- How competitive is the market landscape of Banking Industry in Russia?
- How do the banks vary according to their regional set ups?
- How do the banks deploy their credits across sector?
- Nature of the services driving the Banking Sector in Russia
- How do the demographic factors, personalized loans and demands by social classes drive the market?
- What are the various opportunities and challenges that exist in this industry?
- What are the prospective areas of investment for the banks in the near future?
- Which factors will lead to the growth of bankcards, loans and deposits in Russia?
Key Products Analyzed
Key products like Deposits, Credit Cards, Debit Card, loans and ATM facility are also analyzed supported by the facts like revenue and the market trends.
Key Players Analyzed
This section provides an overview, key facts and financials of several players like Sberbank of Russia, Bank of Moscow, Alfa-Bank, Raiffeisen Bank (Moscow), ZAO Citibank, MDM Bank.
Research Methodology Used
Information in this report has been sourced from namely, books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include the following: Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.