PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Delhi, New Delhi, India, 2007/11/23 - RNCOS’ launched a report named “Indian Insurance Industry Forecast (2007-2009)”, which provides extensive research and objective analysis of the growing insurance industry, its product quality, and services in India.
“Indian Insurance Industry Forecast (2007-2009)” helps clients to analyze the leading-edge opportunities critical to the success of the insurance Industry in India. Detailed data and analysis helps investors, financial service providers, and global banking players to navigate through the evolving insurance market in India.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
- The research report also addresses the issues and facts that are critical to business success:
- What are the marketing strategies of the players in the insurance industry?
- How the growth in Health and Group insurance is are driving the Insurance sector in India?
- What are the opportunities for the players in this industry and what are the challenges to sustain the Insurance market in India?
- What will be the prospective areas of investments in the insurance industry in the near future?
- Which factors will lead to the growth of Life and Non-life insurance in India?
Key Products Analyzed
Key products like Life and Non-life insurance have been analyzed, supported by facts like revenue and market trends.
This section provides an overview of some of the key players in this industry like Bajaj Allianz, ING Vysya, AMP Sanmar Assurance Limited, SBI Life, Tata AIG Life, HDFC Standard, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, Birla Sunlife, Aviva Life Insurance, Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual, Max New York Life, Met Life, Sahara Life, LIC, Royal Sundaram, Tata-AIG General, Reliance General, IFFCO-Tokio, ICICI-Lombard, HDFC Chubb, New India Assurance Company Limited, National Insurance Company Limited, United India Insurance Company Limited and Oriental Insurance Limited.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from various sources namely, Books, Newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include the following:
Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.