The strategic channel initiative expands Engate’s market opportunities for its award-winning email security solution, empowering resellers with the highest accuracy security appliance in the market. The Channel Partner Program allows resellers to take advantage of Engate’s leading anti-spam solution along with support, training and joint marketing.
“We selected Engate ahead of several anti-spam companies because of their proven performance and unmatched ability to help small to mid-sized businesses to eliminate spam affordably. After deploying MailSentinel to numerous organizations, we are pleased to report that our customers have emphatically thanked us for improving the security and reliability of their networks” said John Gray, Partner, Bentor Technologies. “Engate has eliminated virtually all variations of spam for our customers with unprecedented zero false positives. Having deployed security solutions from leading vendors, it is a pleasant change to work with an innovative partner like Engate who is committed to superior performance, responsive technical support and customer satisfaction.”
“We are excited about our partnership with Engate and the opportunity to offer their award-winning anti-spam solution to our enterprise and business customers, said Mark Giannini, CEO, Service Assurance. “We switched to Engate because our former anti-spam product’s catch rates decreased to unacceptable levels, as new threats like image spam, pdf spam and phish attacks progressed beyond their control. Our customers now benefit from Engate’s proactive protection where the threat is accurately stopped outside of their network so there is no chance to compromise their mission critical operations.”
Engate Anti-Spam Channel Partner Program Benefits
The Engate Anti-Spam Channel Partner Program has been specifically customized to provide the ideal blend of marketing support, training and opportunity management that enables partners to differentiate their product offerings, foster customer satisfaction and maximize revenue opportunities. To help resellers leverage the strategic value, technology innovation and revenue potential of Engate’s patented network profiling anti-spam technology, Engate delivers the following program benefits:
• Differentiate from competitive offerings with preemptive network profiling anti-spam technology
• Strong profit margins with an extremely high customer renewal rate
• Sales programs that provide value including support tools, training, and opportunity management
• Joint marketing programs such as lead generation, public relations activities, web marketing, product and technical information, datasheets, white papers, success stories, etc.
• Visibility on the Engate website as a member of the Anti-Spam Channel Partner Program
Fast, Easy and Risk-free Evaluation
Companies can sign up today for a free trial of Engate’s breakthrough network layer anti-spam security. Registrants have the option to sign up for an on premise evaluation or a hosted trial evaluation which offers all the features of Engate‘s industry-leading appliances in an easy-to-use virtual setting. This no-cost, fully-functional trial version is a fast, easy and risk-free way for resellers to evaluate Engate’s preemptive anti-spam functionality.
End User Value Proposition:
• Stop unwanted email traffic at the connection level with 99% accuracy and virtually no false positives;
• Decrease operational costs by preserving bandwidth, server storage, CPU cycles and IT resources;
• Improve operational efficiencies by reducing email bandwidth utilization and server load by +90%;
• Increase messaging systems throughput as much as ten-fold with connection layer interdiction security.
About Engate Technology Corporation
Engate Technology Corporation, winner of the 2006 IT Product of the Year award, is a leading anti-spam supplier and pioneer of next generation network profiling and connection management security solutions for service providers, enterprises and small businesses. The company’s flagship product, Engate MailSentinel™, delivers preemptive SMTP connection level protection against all threats and can be licensed to anti-spam software, security appliance, router, firewall, and unified threat management vendors. Engate’s Network Profiling and Connection Management technology may be extensible to other protocols, such as VoIP, SMS, Instant Messaging and HTTP, delivering the best safeguard for today’s and tomorrow’s threats.