Nomadic Display, a world leader in portable and modular display solutions, has announced a new line of functional and fashionable accessories for Instand, its premium pop-up. The new designer line of accessories — which includes, a monitor mount with keyboard shelf, profile headers, cable suspended graphics, standoff graphic signage, product shelving and lighting options—deliver dimensional appeal to an exhibit often seen as a graphic backwall.
“Event marketers know the importance of differentiation on the show floor. These elegant accessories add a fresh, contemporary look that is distinctive. It’s just one more reason Instand differs from other pop-up displays,” says Pat Goeke, President of Nomadic Display.
Used singularly or in combination, these accessories can be attached anywhere on an Instand Classic frame which provides designers with tremendous creative potential.
- The monitor mount and frosted acrylic keyboard shelf facilitate interactive and web-enabled sales demonstrations.
- Backlit profile headers, cable-suspended and standoff signage provide elegant new options for displaying graphics.
- Frosted acrylic downlit sconce lighting may be used with the cable suspension system, to accentuate impact.
- Slim and lightweight, the LightPanel backlight graphic unit increases the impact of graphic messages using energy efficient cold cathode fluorescent technology.
- Frosted acrylic product shelves are engineered to accommodate weight loads of up to 10 lbs.
Because these new accessories look great, support current technologies, facilitate product merchandising, and still ship UPS or FedEx, current customers have the ability to further extend the lifetime of their Instand Classic.
Buyers in the market for a new Instand display will the acquire all the convenience and savings benefits of lightweight portability, a “No Questions Asked” Lifetime Warranty, the ability to integrate it with other Nomadic properties to grow into a larger space in the future.
In addition, companies purchasing an 8’ or larger Nomadic Display will receive a complimentary copy of LeadWare Marketing Edition. LeadWare is a lead management software tool for the event marketing industry developed by Capture Technologies.
Nomadic Display revolutionized the display industry 30 years ago with the invention of pop-up technology. Today, the company is a leading producer of portable and modular exhibit systems with manufacturing facilities in suburban Washington, DC and Ireland. Nomadic products are sold through 200 showrooms worldwide.