PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Palo Alto, CA, United States, 2007/09/24 - Frost & Sullivan honored companies for innovation and leadership at the 3rd annual Frost & Sullivan Healthcare Growth Excellence Awards Banquet held in Monterey, California last week.
The Awards recognized companies and individuals for their diligence and innovation in implementing successful business plans and excelling in the increasingly competitive global marketplace.
The gala Awards event was in conjunction with Frost & Sullivan’s Executive Congress on Corporate Growth: Growth Innovation and Leadership 2007, and was sponsored by MSC Malaysia. MSC Malaysia is a national initiative spearheaded by the Malaysian Government to promote both the national ICT industry and provide a test-bed for the global ICT industry.
Awarded companies included:
• Amedica – 2007 Orthopedic Joint Replacement Product Innovation Award
• Arcadian Networks - 2007 Broadband Wireless Carrier Technology Innovation of the Year Award
• Avigilon – 2007 Network Video Surveillance Cameras Technology Innovation Award
• Bio-Rad – 2007 Liquid Chromatography Product Line Strategy Award
• Ceragenix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. – 2007 Anti-infective Coatings Technology Innovation Award
• Definiens – 2007 High Content Screening Technology Leadership Award
• eCardio Diagnostics – 2007 Cardiac Monitoring & Diagnostics Customer Service Leadership Award
• GE Healthcare – 2007 High Content Screening Technology Innovation Award
• Guerbet Group - 2007 Contrast Media Product Quality Leadership Award
• Koch Membrane Systems, Inc. – 2007 Water Recycling & Reuse Systems Product Line Leadership of the Year Award
• Lifewatch – 2007 Cardiac Monitoring & Diagnostic Services Business Development Strategy Leadership Award
• Orthovita – 2007 Bone Graft Substitutes Market Growth Strategy Leadership Award
• Philips Medical System – PLS – 2007 Central Station Patient Monitoring Product Line Strategy Award
• Philips Medical System – PQL – 2007 ECG & Cardiac Monitoring Product Quality Leadership Award
• Raytel Cardiac Services – 2007 Cardiac Monitoring & Diagnostics Market Leadership Award
• Site of Care Systems – 2007 Neonatal Information Systems (NIS) Product Innovation Award
• Spacelabs Healthcare – 2007 Clinical Information Systems in Patient Monitoring Excellence in Technology Award
• ThermoFisher – 2007 High Content Screening Market Leadership Award
• US Spine – 2007 Spinal Surgery Product Differentiation Innovation Award
• Waters Corporation – 2007 Liquid Chromatography Market Leadership Award
• Web MD – 2007 Personal Health Records Market Leadership Award
Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research in order to identify best practices in the industry.
For further information on the Award banquets or recipients or for digital photos, please contact Stacie Jones, stacie.Jones[.]frost.com
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, a global growth consulting company, has been partnering with clients to support the development of innovative strategies for more than 40 years. The company's industry expertise integrates growth consulting, growth partnership services, and corporate management training to identify and develop opportunities. Frost & Sullivan serves an extensive clientele that includes Global 1000 companies, emerging companies, and the investment community by providing comprehensive industry coverage that reflects a unique global perspective and combines ongoing analysis of markets, technologies, econometrics, and demographics.