PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Altamonte Springs, FL, United States, 2007/09/21 - Mercantile Commercial Capital, LLC (MCC) is the acknowledged commercial real estate lending expert in providing small and mid-sized businesses with 90% loan-to-cost commercial real estate financing through their SBA 504 Loan Program.
Mercantile Commercial Capital, LLC, which ranks as one of the lending providers of U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 loans for small business owners who want to acquire or develop their own facilities, reported it closed on 25 new commercial loans from Jan. 1 through June 30 that total more than $42 million in project costs.
Christopher G. Hurn, president and chief executive officer of Mercantile Commercial Capital, said the dollar volume of loans the firm provided during the first half of 2007 was up nearly 30 percent over the same period last year.
Hurn said he projects Mercantile Commercial Capital will provide commercial property loans that total more than $100 million this year. Recent loans include:
• $667,310 to Black Bear USA, Inc., in Charlotte, NC;
• $1,900,000 to Willmoore Properties, LLC in Rio Rancho, NM;
• $3,500,000 to Hatfield 7 Diary in Centerburg, OH;
• $790,000 to Discovery Learning Academy in Lakeland;
• $302,000 to Jadens Quality Lawn Care, Inc., in Jacksonville;
• $465,000 to Leslie A. Sweet, Attorney at Law in Kissimmee;
• $924,000 to Falcon's Treehouse, LLC in Orlando;
• $743,708.04 to Hostdime.com. Inc., in Orlando;
• $4,237,000 to Turner Real Estate Group, LLC in Northville, MI;
• $458,000 to API Radiance, LLC in Pembroke Pines;
• $265,000 to The Hoffman Agency in King George, VA; and
• $2,434,000 to Euro Motor Sports in Ft. Lauderdale.