BPP-TECH has had a strong performance over the last few years. As a result of increasing their business, BPP-TECH has taken on additional engineers, to match their plan to grow the business over the next few years. BPP-TECH have seen demand rise for their consultancy services for the oil industry, especially in the procurement support area.
BPP (bpp-tech.com) offer a full procurement service to operators from the initial writing of a project technical specification through the whole supplier selection, manufacturing and installation process to a final sign off as the equipment is commissioned. In effect they are the operator’s representative ensuring quality and design of the risers and umbilicals meet the original expectations.
BPP has been successful in applying their knowledge and experience in:
• procurement support, production advice & client representation;
• analysis and review of subsea architecture including flexible pipes, risers, umbilicals, power cables, flowlines and moorings;
• concept and feasibility studies for floating offshore systems including the vessel, moorings, risers and offloading equipment;
• insured risk and failure analysis;
• product development for new offshore applications;
• joint industry projects (JIP);
• offshore monitoring and instrumentation applications.
BPP’s head office is now located at: City Tower, Level 7, 40 Basinghall St, London EC2V 5DE. Main telephone 0845 2177000