Midnight Pass, creators of innovative pet products to thousands of customers worldwide, will unveil three hot new items for pampered pets and their discerning owners at the HH backer Backer's 41st Annual Pet Industry Trade Show and Educational Conference at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont (Chicago), Illinois on October 12-14, 2007.
Midnight Pass also plans to unveil another three new items in 2008 at the APPMA Global Pet Expo, February 14-16 in San Diego, CA. HH backer and Global Pet Expo are open to independent retailers, distributors, mass-market buyers, and other qualified professionals. These shows are not open to the general public.
Midnight Pass, a direct marketer and online retailer with corporate headquarters in Marshfield, Mass., creates and markets problem solving products that enable consumers to safely travel with their pets in autos, trains, boats, airplanes or while pedaling bikes. Innovative pet products for 2008 include Pet Cruiser®, Wicker Cruiser™, Pooch Caboose™, Sport Cruiser™, Auto Cruiser™, Portfolio Cruiser™, Pet Pilot®, Pet Murphy Bed™, and the full line of Creature Leisure® soft-sided crate systems.
“Midnight Pass has enlarged its existing outdoor pet product base to include new and improved pet travel gear”, said Brad White, founder and president of Midnight Pass, Inc. “The company is enjoying an upsurge in wholesale orders, export demand, television home shopping and retail sales as a result of its thoughtful product design, rugged quality with problem solving characteristics in its Pet Cruiser® line of products. By Christmas 2007, nearly 500,000 paws will have stepped into a Midnight Pass Pet Product,” White stated.
“Midnight Pass is working towards being the leader in this pet containment and transportation field, one wag at a time” said a recent customer who owns every product that Midnight Pass creates. Many Midnight Pass Products are designed and assembled in the USA and are featured in several major mail order catalogs and retail stores across America. Midnight Pass was recently featured in The Wall Street Journal for the latest in car technology with their innovative line of pet products.
Midnight Pass is a proud member of the American Pet Products Manufacturing Association, Inc. (APPMA), the non-profit trade association located in Connecticut.
In 2007 Midnight Pass was selected by the joint MBA Product Development Program by Babson College, RISD and MIT to create a breakthrough new technology in pet containment which is scheduled to be introduced at APPMA February 2008 in San Diego.
The company also offers pet bed products geared towards enhancing interior home design, such as the Pet Murphy Bed (recently featured in the New York Times, Rachel Ray Show and on CBS news) which complements décor and maximizes small spaces.
Be sure to visit Midnight Pass (Booth #3436) to see the exciting new product introductions as well as these best sellers.
• Pet Cruisers®, Wicker™, Sport™ and Pooch Caboose™ - Get out and ride your bicycle with your best friend! Midnight Pass offers the Wicker Pet Cruiser™ with the charm of yesteryear and all the patent pending safety features of the modern day. Also available are the brightly colored, padded Sport Pet Cruiser®, with safety harnesses, carry handles, phone and Ipod® pockets and a shoulder strap for easy portability. Prices range from $75.00 to $89.95. New colors and designs are being unveiled at this show.
• Auto Pet Cruiser™ – Like to take your pets along for a ride in the car, but concerned about their safety? The Auto Pet Cruiser™ attaches to an automobile’s seat belt and is also a fully enclosed booster seat (allowing your pet to comfortably see out the window) while safely containing him/her. Also doubles as a high quality suitcase travel kit complete with personalized name tags, fleece pad, loads of storage areas, removable food and mesh toy bags as well as travel wheels for the auto version. The fully portable patent pending design and heavy duty straps on the auto cruiser make it strong enough to use as a pet carrier as well ($99.95 - $129.95). The Wall Street Journal reported in the Cars section in July 2007 that, “Pets roaming free in cars face the same dangers as passengers who don’t buckle up. Little dogs and cats will benefit from booster seats that are secured with straps and seat belts such as the Midnight Pass Inc’s Pet Cruiser Auto™ seat. Making pets comfortable is probably the first step toward stress-free travel as well as having one less distraction on the road,”reported Elva Ramirez, columnist for the WSJ.
• Portfolio Pet Cruiser™ - a slimmer version of the Auto Pet Cruiser™ without the suitcase is also available for folks who desire a pet carrier that carries like a briefcase and pops up to a comfy patent pending pet carrier. Great for trains and planes too ($89.95).
• Pet Murphy Bed™ – As featured in the New York Times, CBS This Morning and The Rachel Ray show. A stylish, compact version of the adult Murphy bed. The Pet Murphy Bed offers a cozy and chic space for your pet to lounge, Midnight Pass’ innovative Pet Murphy Bed is the ultimate in comfort and complements your home by easily blending in with existing decor as a stylish and compact piece of wood furniture with a raised panel front. The Pet Murphy Bed is a smart patent pending sleeping solution for home and recreational vehicle owners, where pet space is limited. The durable Pet Murphy Bed is available in three colors, Black, Mahogany and Cottage White and holds up to 200 lbs ($279.95).
• Pet Pilot™ by Creature Leisure® - As featured on NBC’s Today’s Show” Traveling with Your Dog” segment and catering to “jet setters” around the globe, Midnight Pass offers the ultimate in convenience, quality and portability with the new Pet Pilot travel carrier. The chic new Pet Pilot™ soft-sided rolling pet carrier doubles as a backpack. Whether you’re navigating busy city streets or traveling via land, sea or air, the Pet Pilot can be used as a wheeled carrier or backpack to hold pets or gear and greatly enhance your mobility ($175.00).
As experienced marketers, Midnight Pass was the first to introduce the Kittywalk line of products and sold more than 100,000 units in a short period of time. The company’s products are designed in the USA and are featured in many major mail order catalogs and are available online.
More than 1200 exhibitors are expected at the HH Backer Christmas Show and over 9000 buyers will review the showcase of the best most innovative pet products.
Midnight Pass’ new products will also be included in HH backer New Product Showcase. For more information about this show visit hhbacker.com and for the APPMA show in February 2008 visit Appma.org.
Timeless, Innovative Products for Pets and People
MidnightPass.com has created several new lines, specifically the Pet Cruisers, Pet Murphy Bed and Wicker Cruiser lines and has shipped over 100,000 Kittywalk® units worldwide. Midnight Pass has speedy same day shipping from both coasts and has 24/7 toll free customer service and ordering line and visit the online catalog.
In addition to exclusive pet products, MidnightPass.com also offers consumer products for recreation, family fun and products for the home, office garden and many other useful items. The line is varied, and the quality is excellent. With same day shipping, satisfaction guaranteed and informative customer service reps always available, Midnight Pass is bound to please.
Award Winning Service and Products
No stranger to the limelight, White and Midnight Pass have won numerous awards since 1998 for excellent customer service.