PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Marina Del Rey, CA, United States, 2007/09/07 - Marina del Rey Internet Service Provider is proud to announce Synchronous Wireless, a carrier grade, state of the art wireless service.
DigiLink, Southern California's premier Internet Service Provider, today announced that it is offering a new carrier grade, state of the art wireless service. Synchronous wireless is a GPS timed system that provides 100% CIR and QoS to support all applications and voice services. DigiLink Synchronous Wireless meets or exceeds the reliability of standard T1 wired services that businesses can rely on.
"This is true win-win," said Bob Atkins, President, and Chief Executive Officer of DigiLink, Inc. "We are now able to offer high-speed wireless service for business customers within a 10 mile radius of our Marina del Rey, CA location including all of Santa Monica, CA up to the foothills, as well as West Hollywood, Century City, Culver City, and Venice, CA. We can provide them with symmetrical 7 Mbps of bandwidth for the same price as a bonded dual T1 line with as much as 14 Mbps to handle growth, and DigiLink adds another option for its existing customers. DigiLink once again has solidifed its reputation as the place to go for businesses looking for solid business internetworking solutions and that fits perfectly into our broader strategy of building value for our customers by providing the most stable connection available."
Features Unique to DigiLink’s Synchronous Wireless service include:
• Standard lightning fast speeds of 1.5Mbps, 3Mbps, 7Mbps and 14Mbps symmetrical bandwidth
• Specialized ultra high speed service of 30M, 60M, 150M and 300M
• Quality of service provides a constant bit rate with 100% CIR and QoS for voice services
• Carrier-grade toughness, high performance, and low latency (<10ms)
• Encrypted to ensure secure data delivery and exceptional reliability
• Support for high in-demand network services like VoIP, gaming, video services, and security surveillance
• Global Positioning System (GPS) synchronization allows high-tolerance to interference
• Advanced scalability allows your business to easily handle growth
• Exceptionally efficient and affordable community, small business, or corporate wireless solution
• Fixed IP address
• 24/7 Support
Since 1994, DigiLink (digilink.net) has stood alone as Southern California's premier Internet Service Provider. Founded by a networking engineer who couldn't find a reliable ISP for his clients, DigiLink's obsession with sound engineering and precision crafted networks has led to a reputation as the place to go for businesses looking for solid business internet working solutions.
DigiLink's services include: High-bandwidth/low-latency network connectivity, including Internet connectivity and Wide Area Networks (Fiber, T3, T1, and, DSL); Server hosting and server co-location, including web hosting and e-mail hosting (with anti-virus/anti-spam service); and, Consulting, integration, and custom solutions.