PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2007/09/03 - The European ILS and Cat Bond Summit has been designed with the input of some of the world's leading authorities in ILS and cat bonds. This is your chance to be seen speaking alongside some of the world's experts in the ILS and cat bond market.
The European Insurance Linked Securities and Cat Bond Summit 2008 that will be taking place in February 2008 in London.
Confirmed speakers already include:
• Luca Albertini, Head of Insurance Linked Securities, SWISS RE CAPITAL MARKETS
• Jean-Louis Monnier, Director, ABS / ILS, SWISS RE CAPITAL MARKETS
• Peter Nakada, Managing Director, RMS CONSULTING
• Bert Stahlmann, Head of Securitisation, COMMERZBANK
• Karsten Bromann, Managing Director, SOLIDUM PARTNERS
• Rodrigo Araya, Senior Vice President, MOODY’S INVESTOR SERVICES
• Rick Watson, Managing Director, EUROPEAN SECURITISATION FORUM (dates depending)
The summit is designed to explore how to build the most efficient bonds and prepare for the inevitable growth of the European ILS and cat bond market. It will assess the current and future climate of the European ILS and cat bond market. It will also give insurers and re-insurers the chance to prepare now for Solvency II and fully understand the opportunities that are offered by the growing ILS market.
This is a call for papers (proposals)
If you have a case study to offer about your involvement in the ILS market, an interesting story to tell, or would like to be represented at this summit - act today! The deadline for proposals is Friday 14th September 2007.
Business critical issues to be tackled head on…
• Discover the impact of Solvency II on the current climate of the European insurance industry;
• An analysis of the move towards standardization in the cat bond market and how it will benefit ILS;
• Minimise basis risk by creating the most efficient triggers without compromising investor interest;
• Understand the needs of the investor so that you know exactly how to attract them;
• Hear how to cut costs by significantly reducing the management time of your cat bond.
What to do now...
For your chance to speak at this cutting-edge summit simply take a look at the attached document and highlight an area of your interest. Then, construct a session title and brief overview for your proposal. Simple!
Submit your proposal by sending me the following items before Friday 14th September 2007:
1) Proposed session title and brief bullet pointed overview
2) Speakers full name, job title and company name
3) Your company logo in EPS format
Sponsorship and Expo
Opportunities for sponsorship and exhibiting are available, however I would urge you to contact me today as these will go quickly. Many thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
I look forward to hearing from you or visit FirstConf.com/.