PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 2007/08/16 - GAO Tek Inc. is introducing upgrades to its VP28B+ and VP38B+ Universal Programmers. The newly developed models, VP280 and VP380, support more than 6000 and 8000 devices respectively – up to 2000 more devices than before. The new VP280 and VP380 mode.
The new VP280 and VP380 models are capable of handling different devices such as various Programmable Read-Only Memory (PROM), Programmable Logic Device (PLD), flash microcontrollers, serial and parallel memory. They are also designed for IC testing, including TTL 74 series, CMOS Logic IC, DRAM and SRAM memory devices.
These programmers include a 48-pin ZIF socket & support 8-pin to 48-pin DIP package device. With an adapter, they are able to support from 6 pin to 208 pin device packages like PLCC, SOIC, TSOP, PSOP, BGA, and QFP. VP280 and VP380 provide IC card socket and parallel or USB ports that are dependent on the programmer. In addition, the systems can be updated through software. GAO’s USB Universal Programmer series support from 4000+ to 22000+ devices to meet your different needs for device programming or IC testing. Please visit gao tek website for the lists of supporting devices for our universal programmers to find the one that best matches the chip you want and the adapter you need.
VP280 and VP380 Features:
• Dimensions: 140×172×30mm
• Weight: 300g
• 48 Pin ZIF socket with universal pin-drivers
• Supports more than 8000 devices (VP380)
• Supports more than 6000 devices (VP280)
• Interfaces with any laptop, PC, PS/2 or compatibles through USB port
• Accepts standard file format: JEDEC, INTEL (Extended) HEX, Motorola S record
• Manages 16 and 32-bit word split (Set Programming)
• Supports most compiler in JEDEC format including ABEL, CUPL, PALASM, TANGO PLD, OrCAD PLD, PLD Designer and ISDATA
• Features Test Vector capability and multi-array fuse map editor
• Test TTL/CMOS logic ICs and Dynamic/Static Random Access Memory devices
• Optimum programming for each individual device
• Automatically Identifies the manufacturer and type of E(E)PROMs, Auto identifies TTL/CMOS logic IC
• Device insertion and poor-pin-contact check
• Supports 1.5V low voltage devices
• External adapter not required for most devices
• Universal DIP, PLCC, QFP, TSOP, PSOP, SOIC, SSOP, SDIP adapters
• Auto-run mode starts programming automatically upon detection of chip insertion
• Superior programming speed, programs 89C55 in less than 8 seconds
• Supports Windows2000/NT/9x/ME/XP
About GAO Tek, Inc.
GAO Tek, Inc., a member of GAO Group, is an international leading provider of embedded development tools, telecommunication testers, electronic measurement instruments, video surveillance & alarm and other electronic products that serve the needs of electronic professionals in the world.