As the world’s largest exhibition and conference for printing, finishing and packaging products, GRAPH EXPO 2007 will feature hundreds of vendors displaying their latest equipment and products. But only at BÖWE BELL + HOWELL’s booth will attendees see a unique Connectivity Showcase featuring what is expected to be the largest multi-vendor online connectivity ever displayed at a print tradeshow. This “live and connected” environment will feature Web-based tracking of vendors’ equipment on the show floor in real time, illustrating their open architecture and integration capabilities.
A leading provider of document management and postal solutions, BÖWE BELL + HOWELL will prominently occupy Booth No. 600, located just inside the main tradeshow entrance at GRAPH EXPO 2007. Taking the theme “Starts Here,” the booth will feature postal, sorting and scanning solutions that form the start of new experiences in innovative mailing solutions and new partnerships. This year’s event will take place Sept. 9 through Sept. 12 at McCormick Place South in Chicago.
Centrally located in the booth, the Connectivity Showcase will feature BÖWE BELL + HOWELL’s unique enterprise management software connected to many of the leading finishing, printing, sorting and converting suppliers exhibiting at the show. The showcase will provide a live demonstration of the integration between these products, giving attendees a true representation of how the equipment might operate in a production print or mail center. Some of the participating vendors include BCC Software, Duplo USA, Eastman Kodak, Lasermax Roll Systems, MegaSpirea International, Nipson, Paragon, RISO, Rollem International, Sefas Innovations, Solimar Systems, Taneum, Window Book and Xerox Corp.
“The BÖWE One software suite can provide a single performance-monitoring view across a multi-vendor environment,” said Mike Maselli, executive director, business management. “Attendees will be able to learn how connectivity to third-party software and hardware systems is enabled, and how a single monitoring tool can aggregate and normalize data from multiple sources.”
BÖWE BELL + HOWELL’s enhanced presence at GRAPH EXPO 2007 gives them ample space to display numerous solutions from their vast portfolio of products and services.
“BÖWE BELL + HOWELL provides many solutions that help deliver on our pledge to make our clients’ success our priority,” said John Lombard, president, field operations. “We believe that the opportunity to begin a successful partnership with clients starts here. We can help them implement and support positive change in their growth by utilizing our wide breadth of mail-processing products and award-winning service.”
Some of the products BÖWE BELL + HOWELL is featuring in Booth No. 600 include the following:
• Document Fingerprinting – a patent-pending application that provides full document integrity without the need for barcodes
• Turbo® Premium – high-speed inserting system with automatic changeover capability and a new intelligent material-handling design
• Infinity WF™ – wide-format scanner utilizing SharpShooter™ Trilinear CCD cameras, the industry’s most advanced camera technology
• BÖWE One™ – scalable software suite for the automated document factory (ADF) environment
• ReCompose – a flexible and easy-to-use solution for enhancing existing print streams with graphics, color, barcodes, reformatted text and targeted messages
• Plastic Card System™ (PCS®) – plastic card inserting system that can affix up to 8,000 customized cards per hour
• Phillipsburg® Mark II with Printegrity™ – trusted and dependable inserter paired with an innovative inkjet solution for high-speed personalization of mailpieces
• Marathon16™ – considered one of the fastest multimedia inserters on the market, providing unprecedented flexibility
• Enduro® – inserting system with pneumatic gripper arms and Smart GRIP™ intelligent learning technology
Additional booth space is devoted to reading technologies, high-speed cutters, and kiosks with information on BBH Services, sorting products, the Enterprise Solutions Team, the BÖWE Group, and more.
In addition to BÖWE BELL + HOWELL’s high visibility on the tradeshow floor, senior executives will be on hand in Booth No. 600 to meet with expo attendees and the media.
About BÖWE BELL + HOWELL
Headquartered in Wheeling, Ill., BÖWE BELL + HOWELL (bowebellhowell.com), a company with more than 70 years of industry experience, is a leading provider of high-performance document management solutions and services. The company’s portfolio of cutting, packaging, inserting, plastic card, sorting, integrity, print-on-demand and software solutions is the most comprehensive product offering for paper-based and digital mail communications. These solutions are supported by one of the largest dedicated service organizations in the industry.