PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Cody, WY, United States, 2007/07/24 - Marcia Williams of M Williams Marketing has been selected from 762 applicants as a semi-finalist in the running to receive a $1,000.00 small business grant from Idea Cafe.com, a top-rated small business website for small business.
The field of semi-finalists for this grant will be reduced to finalists and the winner will be determined by the vote of Idea Cafe's 32,000 members worldwide and announced online on August 15, 2007, Idea Cafe's 12th anniversary online.
M Williams Marketing (mwilliamsmarketing.com) provides internet marketing for small and mid-sized businesses in Wyoming, South Dakota, and Oregon. Services include:
1. Keyword phrase research and analysis
2. Optimizing your website pages (adding the keyword phrases to specific areas of your page)
3. Keeping your content relevant and concise
4. Linking to authority sites in your industry – having them link back to you
5. Submitting your website pages to Yahoo, Google,MSN, and others
6. Listing your websites on major directories- Open Directory Project
7. Developing “buzz” about your website- blogs, news releases, emails
8. Evaluating submissions and resubmitting
9. Changing text and keyword phrases as needed for top rankings.
SEO companies need to understand the clients business. M Williams Marketing provides small business online assistance by asking questions and finding out about your business.
a. Who historically has purchased the product/service?
b. Who are your competitors?
c. How do potential customers find you?
d.What are you doing offline to market you product/service?
e. Is there a website and how long have you had a website?
f. Where do you see your business in 5 years? Next year?
Understanding your customers, products/services, budget, and personnel help us develop small business online assistance marketing programs that work.
Francie Ward, CEO of Idea Cafe, explained that the semi-finalists for this grant, The Al Marks Inventive Mind Grant, "demonstrate an inventive approach which will inspire others who come to Idea Cafe seeking advice on starting and running a business, plus they have a plan to reach out and help others in some way."
Idea Cafe, online since 1995, is known for its "Fun Approach to Serious Business" (sm) and popular CyberSchmooz community forum to help small businesses get informed, network and thrive.
More details about Idea Cafe's Al Marks Inventive Mind Grant can be found in The Small Business Grant Center.
More information about M Williams Marketing can be obtained by visiting the office at 1735 Sheridan Ave. Suite 215.