PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Vancouver, WA, United States, 2007/07/13 - In an increasingly global marketplace, how you say it is just as important as what you say - CTSLanguageLink.com.
CTS LanguageLink, a full-service Interpretation, Translation and Localization firm with over 25 years of trusted multilingual communication in more than 120 languages, has expanded its audiovisual department.
CTS LanguageLink is pleased to offer an extensive range of international languages and dialects for your audiovisual needs. CTS is proud to offer fully-packaged high quality audio and video programs from start to finish, in over 100 languages and dialects, in any medium.
CTS LanguageLink has developed turnkey multimedia globalization solutions to help our clients achieve visibility, support their business operations and penetrate new markets worldwide. We have an extensive range of services to help you establish successful and scalable communication solutions across the globe. For all your audiovisual language needs, CTS LanguageLink is committed to providing you trusted multilingual communication including:
- Digital formats for e-learning and web localization;
- Voice-over and narration;
- Multilingual voice talent casting;
- Script transcription and timing from video or audio tape;
- State-of-the-art recording and post production facilities;
- Translation and adaptation for lip synchronization or subtitling;
- Dubbing (subtitling) and captioning;
- In-studio voice and linguistic direction;
- Voice training and coaching;
- Localization consulting for foreign language productions;
- Experienced sound engineers trained in foreign language editing;
- Mixing and layback to all video formats.
CTS LanguageLink’s services include native translators, voice directors, coaches and talents. We draw from our exclusive pool of experienced professionals to provide accurate, high-quality recordings for your audiovisual production needs.
Our translations incorporate the need to transfer the full meaning of the original script to the target language, while skillfully handling the format and timing constraints. We will help you cast the most appropriate talent for your project, whether it calls for a cartoon character, a mature broadcaster, or a fresh actor voice with a specific and authentic accent for:
- Corporate Voice Over;
- Web site and software localization;
- Telephone and Voice Mail prompts;
- Touch-screen controllers with audio interfaces for ATM’s, voting machines, DMV -testing machines and PDA’s;
- E-learning, Multimedia and Internet Audio;
- Educational Videos;
- Audio Books;
- Product Demonstrations;
- Commercial Narration;
- Television Commercials and Radio Spots;
- Public Service Announcements;
- Subtitling and captioning;
- Animation and graphics.
Because costs associated with multilingual projects have many variables, CTS LanguageLink (ctslanguagelink.com) will be happy to provide a detailed, individualized quote for your international audiovisual project.
At CTS LanguageLink, We speak your customer’s language™