PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Potomac, MD, United States, 2007/07/13 - The 1st Asia Pacific Mobile learning Edutainment Conference held in Kula Lumpur, Malaysia August 7-9.
The conference will bring together researchers, academics and industry practitioners who are involved or interested in the design and development of Wireless and Mobile Learning Technologies.
It will also help in understanding of the challenges faced in providing technology tools to support the learning process and ease the creation of instruction material using mobile technologies will help building a direction for further research and implementation work.
We will approach Ministries, Mobile Service Providers, Mobile Device Manufacturers, Associations, Universities, Banks and those in this industries to support this initiative. The Government of Malaysia also is promoting ICT and content creation LTT Global in association with IPD-OUM, Government Bodies and the Private Sector, will bring together:
Our local and international communities of policy and decision makers, academics educators, developers, publishers, NGOs’ and manufacturers;
those experienced in the use of mobile technologies and those who are new to it, to share and expand knowledge of how the use of mobile and pervasive technologies will lead to a positive, transformational change for teaching and learning where the learner is placed at the centre and where every learner matters.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Mobile Learning and Edutainment Conference 2007 will be of professional interest to:
• Deans, Directors, and Researchers from Universities and the Higher Education Sector
• Corporate Training & Development Executives
• School Principals and Administrators, Teachers and Trainers
• Senior Staff from Government Departments
• Senior Staff from International Development Cooperation Agencies
• Programme Managers and Education Administrators
• Human Resources Executives
• IT Managers
• Leaders of Professional Associations, Expertise Centres
• Technology and Service Providers
• Publishers and Content Providers
• Multimedia and Software Designers
• Training Consultants and Company Representatives.
We hope you will join us in August 2007 together with high-level decision makers from education, business and government - the three key areas driving mobile learning adoption and innovation - making it the most important networking venue for experts, practitioners and newcomers from all over the world enabling participants to develop multinational and cross-industry contacts & partnerships, as well as to enhance their knowledge, expertise, and abilities.