PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Norcross, GA, United States, 2007/07/06 - Spinner has installed a new jumper cable assembly line at its manufacturing facility located in Norcross, GA - SpinnerAtl.com.
SPINNER, a global leader in the development and manufacturing of state-of-the-art passive RF components, is pleased to announce the installation of a newly developed jumper cable assembly line in the Norcross, GA, manufacturing location.
“For sixty years SPINNER has been the leader in the development of interconnect products for coaxial cables. With the installation of this jumper cable assembly line in Norcross, GA we are now able to provide our jumper assemblies directly to the North American market. This provides the highest level of support to the carrier, distribution and installation customers", said Harry Gigas, President of Spinner Atlanta, Inc.
"Spinner’s jumper cable assemblies continue to set the standard for soldered corrugated cable assemblies for almost two decades. Spinner’s cable assemblies have a long history of quality and demonstrated superior technical performance. Now, this product will be available in combination with competitive domestic service capabilities.”
Jumper Assembly Highlights
• Available for 1/2" and 3/8" copper corrugated cables
• Available in a variety of standard and non-standard lengths
• DIN 7-16, N, M/F connectors in combinations of straight and right angle configurations
• Complete 360° induction soldering connection of inner and outer conductors
• Industry leading VSWR and IM values
• Excellent long-term performance
• High RF screening efficiency
• Built-in special profile gasket prevents water ingress between the cable jacket and connector, even under extreme environmental conditions (IP68)
• Injection Molded Boot to provide greater protection
• Delivered with protective caps
About Spinner Atlanta
Spinner Atlanta (spinneratl.com) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Spinner GmbH of Munich, Germany. Spinner GmbH has approximately 1300 employees worldwide and is a dynamic global RF technology company. The reputation of Spinner GmbH in broadcasting and mobile communication products is recognized world-wide. The company is a global leader in developing and manufacturing of state-of-the-art RF components.
Spinner Atlanta, Inc., located in Norcross, Georgia, USA, is a full-service manufacturing and applications engineering facility designed to meet the growing requirements in North America for SPINNER quality coaxial connectors, bias tees, jumper cables and related RF technologies for the wireless and television broadcast industries.
Our state of the art production facility in Norcross is well equipped and perfectly positioned to respond very quickly to your specific requirements. For more information call 866-535-7746.