PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Plymouth, IN, United States, 2007/07/02 - In order to help organizations find experts in the search industry, topseos.com is releasing its top Internet Marketing & Services Vendor Rankings online and in print via the new Visibility Magazine.
topseos.com - Topseos.com, a resource for evaluating internet marketing and services, announces the newest group of top Internet marketing and services vendors from organic optimization to PPC, email marketing, training, linking, web development and design, and more.
The July 2007 rankings have a rare distinction. These rankings are the first to be simultaneously featured in print, i.e. in the Visibility Magazine which is releasing this month. Bill Peden said during the announcement of the release of the latest monthly rankings.
Internet Marketing and Services Vendor Rankings for July 2007 include:
1. SEO Image, Inc. New York 2. Intrapromote LLC Ohio 3. Bruce Clay, Inc. California 4. SEO Inc. California 5. Arteworks SEO Texas 6. Ionic Media California 7. YELLOW7 Interactive Texas 8. Customer Magnetism Virginia 9. TopRank Online Marketing Minnesota 10. WebMama.com Inc. California 11. USWeb.com California 12. icrossing New York 13. Service Internet Solutions, LLC Connecticut 14. iProspect Massachusetts 15. High Position Limited United Kingdom 16. Dexterity Media LLC Texas 17. Neutralize United Kingdom 18. Submit Express California 19. 1st on the List Promotion Inc. Canada 20. Inteliture - Utah 21. Unreal Marketing, Inc. Pennsylvania 22. Web Targeted Utah 23. 87 Interactive Pennsylvania 24. VKI Studios - Canada 25. First Page SEO Canada 26. Reprise Media New York 27. Prime Visibility New York 28. eTrafficJams.com Florida 29. Fathom SEO Ohio 30. Blizzard Internet Marketing, Inc. Colorado
Pay Per Click Management
1. Ionic Media California 2. Intrapromote LLC Ohio 3. SEO Image, Inc.- New York 4. SEO Inc. - California 5. SearchAdNetwork Colorado
Link Popularity Services
1. Intrapromote LLC Ohio 2. Ad Maiora Italy 3. Patrick Gavin Inc. USA 4. TextLinkBrokers.com Arizona 5. LinkExperts New York
1. Bruce Clay, Inc. California 2. Search Engine College Australia 3. Global Strategies International Connecticut 4. Laredo Group Florida 5. Apex Pacific Pty Ltd. New Jersey
1. VerticalResponse, Inc. California 2. Topica Inc. - California 3. Constant Contact Massachusetts 4. Double Click New York 5. Mailworkz.com Canada
1. InfoSearch Media - California 2. Ascent Copywriting Massachusetts 3. Content Domain California 4. The WriteContent.com Canada 5. Smith Content Maryland
Press Release Marketing
1. 24 - 7pressrelease Canada 2. PR com New York 3. PR Web International, Inc. Washington 4. Business Wire California
Website Traffic Analytics
1. Omniture, Inc. Utah 2. Mondosoft California 3. Web Trends Inc. Oregon 4. Maxamine, Inc. California 5. Click Tracks California
1. Rackspace Ltd. Texas 2. Hosting.com Kentucky 3. Interland, Inc. Georgia 4. Hostway Corporation Illinois 5. GoDaddy.com, Inc. Arizona
1. Oxidev Interactive Florida 2. Ionic Media California 3. ecisive.com Florida 4. DeepBlue Georgia 5. 352 Media Group Florida
1. red : rain Solutions India 2. Red Clay Interactive Georgia 3. 2advanced.com California 4. DeepBlue Georgia 5. avenuea-razorfish.com Washington
Click Fraud Monitoring
1. Click Tracks California 2. Click Authority Florida 3. KlickPatrol Georgia 4. ClickDetective Limited Colorado 5. Clickrisk, LLC Canada
SEM Tools 5
1. Web CEO Ukraine 2. ClickDetective Colorado 3. BidMaximizer Australia 4. SEO Suite Australia 5. WebPosition Gold Georgia
Criteria Topseos.com uses to evaluate applicants include:
What are the applicant firm's competitive advantages?
How are the applicant's services and pricing levels superior to the competition?
What is the availability of customer and technical support?
What is the average response time and time-to-resolution for client problems?
What SLA does the applicant provide?
What other attributes/innovations does the applicant provide to set it apart from the competition?
What is the average rating for the firm in terms of customer service?
What is the average rating for the firm in terms of efficiency?
What is the average rating for the firm in terms of overall performance?
Internet marketing and services companies wishing to be considered for the topseos.com Top 30 Directory can complete an application by registering as a service vendor and applying for rankings.
topseos.com was founded in 2002 by e-ventures and serves to provide the search engine marketing industry and companies with a single source for researching internet marketing vendors as well as a place for internet marketing and service providers to showcase their services.
We never paid topseos.com, they have used our service years free of charge, and never offered a single honest review. Companies rank results by topseos are not accurate and somewhat manipulated.