CyberScrub LLC, a leading manufacturer and distributor of data security solutions today announced the release of CyberScrub BackUp, a program designed to secure data in one or multiple repositories.
According to a Pepperdine University study, almost 70% of business people have lost valuable data- at a cost of more than 18 billion dollars per year. While many associate data loss with natural disaster or hardware failure, the overwhelming amount- 32%, is due directly to human error. On the home front, Harris Interactive reports that no more than 57% of consumers ever backup their data. And of those that do, it is sporadic at best.
CyberScrub is known for producing products that are not only effective, but extremely easy to use. CyberScrub BackUp provides a retention solution that utilizes intuitive, wizard-driven routines that allow the user to get up and running quickly. Users may opt to secure their data backups with strong 256 AES encryption to thwart access from unauthorized persons. The product will have a MSRP of $39.95.
• Simple and Advanced Modes to address user needs
• Strong 256 AES Encryption to protect data
• One Click BackUps allow specific backup tasks to be run from desktop shortcuts
• Ability to backup data by category, such as Music, Video, Pictures, Business Files, etc.
• Detailed Log File Reports
• Incremental/Differential backups (Backup only modified or new data/remove data no longer residing at source)
• Non-proprietary backup format can be accessed without installing CyberScrub BackUp
• BackUp to local or remote locations
• Synchronization module enables data mirroring on multiple devices/locations (desktop/notebook, mobile workers/home office, etc.)
• Powerful scheduling capabilities
• Email Notification on backup summary, errors or warnings
• Windows Vista Compatible
• Intuitive design.
CyberScrub CEO Bill Adler, speaking to industry professionals Monday stated: “Data is business- true. But today data is photographs of our children’s birthdays, videos from the holidays. It is ironic that in times past, paper data was difficult to store and access, yet secured with reverence. Today, data is easy to store and replicate, but few take even modest steps to secure items that can vaporize instantly. Back up your data before it is too late.”
Bona fide media may obtain a full registered version of the product upon request.
About CyberScrub, LLC
Founded in December 1999 CyberScrub, LLC (cyberscrub.com) is a closely held private company based in Atlanta, Georgia. As a global developer of security applications CyberScrub provides cost effective solutions for the consumer, industry and government. CyberScrub, LLC is a Schedule 70 GSA vendor.