Mimosa Systems™, a leader in Live Content Archiving solutions, today announced that the Gartner, Inc., 'Magic Quadrant for E-Mail Active Archiving, 2007' report is available at the company’s website. The report, written by Gartner Research vice presidents Carolyn DiCenzo and Kenneth Chin, “is focused on enterprise-class products that met specific criteria and were able to prove, through strong references, their ability to address the need of a market looking to support hundreds and thousands of users.” With its in-depth guidance and independent third-party vendor evaluations, the Magic Quadrant report can assist organizations of all sizes in implementing an effective email archiving solution.
Mimosa was analyzed and placed in the Visionaries Quadrant.
The Magic Quadrant is copyrighted 2007 by Gartner, Inc. and is reused with permission. The Magic Quadrant is a graphical representation of a marketplace at and for a specific time period. It depicts Gartner's analysis of how certain vendors measure against criteria for that marketplace, as defined by Gartner. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in the Magic Quadrant, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors placed in the "Leaders" quadrant. The Magic Quadrant is intended solely as a research tool, and is not meant to be a specific guide to action. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Mimosa NearPoint™ for Microsoft Exchange Server Mimosa NearPoint addresses critical customer requirements around email information archiving, eDiscovery, regulatory compliance, business continuity and storage optimization. Mimosa NearPoint provides legal search workflow, immediate mailbox and message recovery, disaster recovery, email archiving, and self-service search and access in one solution. By leveraging cost-effective storage, NearPoint™ also optimizes e-mail storage and reduces overall infrastructure costs.
• NearPoint manages content with an integrated platform that supports multiple applications for eDiscovery, lifecycle management, recovery and disaster recovery for Exchange.
•NearPoint unique log shipping technology avoids the performance penalties incurred with Exchange journaling and captures richer mailbox information.
• NearPoint delivers comprehensive eDiscovery of all email assets saving time and money over traditional email discovery solutions.
• NearPoint protects email assets during litigation with message level retention holds; reducing the risk of penalties and fines for spoliation.
• NearPoint provides self-service access to complete mailbox contents including all email and recipients (To, From, Cc, Bcc) and all message items (email, calendars, contacts, etc.).
• NearPoint delivers immediate recovery for Exchange data of any scope, from complete information stores, to mailboxes and individual messages.
• NearPoint Deployment Advantage™ ensures zero agents on the Exchange Server and zero client software needed for end-user search, which places minimum load on production email servers.
Mimosa Systems, Inc. delivers next-generation information management solutions for information immediacy, discovery and continuity. Mimosa NearPoint™ for Microsoft® Exchange Server is the industry’s most comprehensive information management software solution for Microsoft Exchange, unifying email archiving, recovery and storage optimization. NearPoint assures email continuity and regulatory compliance, while leveraging cost-effective disk technologies to optimize email storage growth. Mimosa is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner recognized for its competencies in Networking Infrastructure Solutions, ISV Software Solutions, and Information Worker. Mimosa is a privately held company whose investors include August Capital, Clearstone Venture Partners, Dot Edu Ventures, JAFCO Ventures and Mayfield Fund. Mimosa was founded in 2003 and is based in Santa Clara, California, with offices in Munich, Germany and Pune, India.
Mimosa, Mimosa Systems, Mimosa NearPoint, and NearPoint are trademarks of Mimosa Systems. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.