(PRZOOM - Press & Newswire) Sharon, MA, United States, 2007-06-13
- VJ Inspection Systems, today officially marked its entry into the European Union market with the introduction of the VJT VJT C-Arm Inspection System at the GIFA 2007 11th International Foundry Trade Fair
VJ Inspection Systems, an industry leader in the development of X-ray inspection products and technology headquartered in Bohemia, New York, USA, today officially marked its entry into the European Union market with the introduction of the VJT C-Arm Inspection System at the GIFA 2007 11th International Foundry Trade Fair.
“The VJT C-Arm Inspection System drives quality control imaging and flexibility to a new industry level to improve casting process verification and product analysis,” said Mark Jewell, Sales and Marketing Manager, VJ Inspection Systems. “Our solution is ideal for European automotive component manufacturers desiring the latest quality assurance technology. We see this market as a logical next step for the growth of our business.”
The system utilizes a state-of-the-art image intensifier coupled to a high-resolution high bit depth digital camera for real-time viewing and a unique programmable computer numerical controller (CNC) to manage part positioning. The system, which allows a full 30-degree angle of detection (tilt), easily handles scanning at obtuse angles.
The VJT C-Arm Inspection System easily integrates into the production process and can be directly interfaced within a robotic manufacturing cell.
Additional features of the new VJT C-Arm Inspection System include:
• Image intensifier, amorphous silicon panel or LDA configuration
• Energy sources of 160 kV, 225 kV and 320 kV
• Static or dynamic image viewing
• Image enhancement and archival system
• A part envelope of 610mm by 610mm and 50kG capacity
• 30 degree (+ or -) tilt, 914mm up/down motion
• Programmable or manual operation
• US 21CFR1020.40, UVV, DIN54113, VDE-0-100, CE, EUATOM 96/29 and IEC 529 Compliant.
The VJT C-Arm Inspection System is currently in use at global leaders General Dynamics, Ryobi Limited, and Hayes Lemmerz International.
The VJT C-Arm Inspection System is immediately available worldwide from VJ Inspection Systems. For more information, visit with VJ Inspection Systems during GIFA 2007 in hall 15 / D14. Visit the website or call 1-631-589-8800.
About V.J. Inspection Systems
V.J. Inspection Systems (vjt.com) develops and markets advanced automated X-ray inspection systems. Headquartered in Bohemia, New York, USA, the company has offices throughout the USA as well as in Bangalore, India, Suzhou, China, Munich, Germany and Paris, France.
The company is a division of V.J. Technologies Inc. (VJT), a leading global supplier of industrial x-ray solutions and technologies. Founded in 1987, VJT has developed state-of-the-art inspection systems for a wide variety of industries.