Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘The Market for Thermal Management Technologies’
Findings in the 227 page Report include:
• The world market for thermal management products will grow from about $4.1 billion in 2005 to $4.4 billion in 2006, and approach $6.7 billion by 2011.
• By 2011, medical and office electronics should have moved into third place behind telecom applications, with a 16% market share, followed by consumer electronics with an 11% share.
• The Asia-Pacific countries (except Japan) have the highest projected growth rate. By 2011, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to account for nearly a quarter of the market, pulling further ahead of Japan.
Summary of the Report:
• Information about materials, hardware and software product segments, presented in terms of market size and revenue trends. Revenue forecasts projected for five years from 2006 to 2011.
• Application sections that forecast for the most important applications by product.
• Technology trends and competitive aspects of each product segment along with several successful suppliers' strategies in the market.
• Recent U.S. thermal management patents and pending patent applications.
• Company profiles of the leading thermal management suppliers.
Thermal Management Industry Overview
Thermal Management Product Categories
Thermal Management Market Shares And Company Profiles
List Of Figures
The Market for Thermal Management Technologies is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00096
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.