PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2007/06/05 - The Global Market for Flavors and Fragrances poised for an average annual growth rate of 4.5% per year, says new report available from ReportBuyer.com.
Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘The Global Market for Flavors and Fragrances’
Findings in the 153 page Report include:
• The worldwide flavors and fragrance ingredient market is worth approximately $6.3 billion in 2006. Poised for an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of 4.5% per year, this value should grow to $7.8 billion in 2011. Flavors and fragrances have similar economic and operational characteristics, including research and development, the nature of the creative and production processes, the manner in which the products are distributed and the preferences of the customers.
• World demand for quality essential oils and their derivatives is likely to see increasing demand in the coming years, and natural products will continue to remain an important part of the flavors and fragrances industry. The market should reach $5.0 billion by 2011, an AAGR of 5.2%.
• End-user sectors such as cosmetics, toiletries, soaps, detergents, air freshener and fine fragrances are expected to grow at AAGRs ranging from 4.9% to 4.4% through 2011, depending on the market.
Summary of the Report:
• An overview of the global markets for materials used in flavor and fragrance industry
• Analyses of the market by both end-use and also by major types of materials used in this industry, including synthetic and natural ingredients, over a five-year forecast period through 2011
• Emerging trends within the industries as well as the technological developments, including many of the most recent patents
• The regulatory roles governing the industry and some of the typical testing used by manufacturers to comply with the regulations for producing safe products
• Profiles of the major players within the industry.
Study Goals And Objectives
Flavor And Fragrance Industry By End-Use Markets
Market By Ingredient Products
Patent Analysis And Patent And Technology Descriptions
Profile Of Industry Leaders
List Of Figures
The Global Market for Flavors and Fragrances is available in PDF format from Report Buyer. For more information please visit the Report Buyer website.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00091
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.