Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘The Global Industrial Gas Business’
Findings in the 167 page Report include:
• The global industrial gas market was worth $29.2 billion in 2005 and $30.9 billion in 2006. Growing at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2%, this market will reach almost $40 billion by 2011.
• Chemical and refining-related processing held the largest share of the market, worth just over 34.3% in 2006 ($10.6 billion) and 33.8% in 2011 ($13.5 billion).
• The electronics sector has the highest growth potential throughout the forecast period, with a CAGR of 7.2%. By 2011, this sector will be worth more than $6.9 billion.
• Europe is the largest geographical market for industrial gases, with 34% of the total global market in 2005, dropping slightly to 32% by 2011. Close behind Europe is North America, with 32% of the market in 2005 and 31% in 2011.
Summary of the Report:
• Detailed market analysis of the global industrial gas business, including coverage of chemicals and refining-related processing, metal manufacturing, electronics, medical, food, pulp & paper, and other product sectors
• An analysis of industrial gas market size and segmentation for the 2005-2011 time period The market is segmented by product type, type of end-user, application, production technology, purity grade, region, distribution channel and supply mode (e.g., pipeline, cylinder, etc.)
• A technology overview including important innovations and potential upcoming developments
• Discussion of government environmental and energy regulations as they applies to industrial gases along with descriptions of environmental regulation changes and agencies involved.
• A detailed patent analysis as well as profiles for all the major companies in the industry.
Study Goals And Objectives
Markets And Marketing
Government Regulations And Legislation
Industrial Gas Health And Safety Issues
List Of Figures
The Global Industrial Gas Business is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00089
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.