Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Synthetic Paper’
Findings in the 156 page Report include:
• The total North American synthetic paper market was 92.2 million pounds in 2005 and grew to approximately 100 million pounds in 2006. At a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8%, total consumption of synthetic paper in the U.S. and Canada will reach 138.6 million pounds by 2011
• Non-labels synthetic paper consumption, which refers to original, traditional synthetic paper products such as maps, menus, banners, etc., was 51.2 million pounds in 2006 and will grow at a CAGR of 6.0% to reach 68.5 million pounds in 2011
• Labels and tags consumption will surpass the traditional synthetic paper market to reach 70.1 million pounds by 2011, a CAGR of 7.5%.
Summary of the Report:
• This report contains: A detailed overview of the synthetic paper market, which includes definitions of important terminology, the differences between biaxially oriented polypropylene (BOPP) and high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
• Market data on traditional synthetic papers as well as products that replace non-fiber based paper products
• Detailed market forecasts for the synthetic paper market in the U.S. and Canada, historical data, up-to-date information, and projections and estimates with compound annual growth rates through 2011
• A technological overview of the synthetic papers market, including background information, review of materials, fabrication technology, processing methods, printing inks, additives, and more
• Detailed discussion of important patents since the advent of the market
• Company profiles for all the major players in the industry, including names, operating headquarters, contact information, brief historical information, and more.
Synthetic Paper Additives
Synthetic Paper Aspects
Synthetic Paper Applications
New Synthetic Paper Products
Synthetic Paper Market Estimates And Forecasts
Realistic Economic And Market Appraisal
Standard Test Methods
Government Paper Specifications Standards
List Of Figures
Synthetic Paper is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00083
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.