PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2007/05/31 - Protein Ingredients for Processed Foods this Market should reach $2.8 billion by 2011, says new report available from ReportBuyer.com.
Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Protein Ingredients for Processed Foods’
Findings in the 187 page Report include:
• The U.S. market for protein ingredients was worth almost $2.3 billion in 2005 and climbed to $2.4 billion in 2006. At an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of 3.5%, this market should reach $2.8 billion by 2011.
• The animal-derived protein ingredient market is facing strong competition from plant-derived protein ingredients. Market forces caused prices for some of the ingredients to spike; however, over the next five years, the market will be worth $1.7 billion, an AAGR of 1.7%.
• Plant-derived protein sources accounted for more than 44% of the dollar value for the market in 2005 and 2006. It will maintain this steady share through the forecast period.
Summary of the Report:
• This report contains: An extensive overview of the U.S. market for protein ingredients, especially within processed foods
• Discussion of the U.S. market, including a discussion of historical data, recent trends, and a five-year forecast to the year 2011.
• An industry structure section that provides a breakdown of active providers into market shares, strengths, and forces that promote or hamper growth
• A section on technology, discussing the most recent and upcoming trends and new devices
• A profiling of the major companies as well as a detailed patent analysis.
Plant-Derived Protein Ingredients
Animal-Derived Protein Ingredients
List Of Figures
Protein Ingredients for Processed Foods is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00076
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.