UCanCode Software, Inc providing reusable software flow/diagram components and services that facilitate flow/diagramming application development, today announced the release of E-XD++ Enterprise Edition V11.0, its world-leading line of Flow/Diagram components for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2005 developers. This is the long awaited release that contains many powerful new features from the last release! It is also the best release from ucancode software!
E-XD++ Enterprise Edition V11.0 offers software developers several key enhancements to facilitate and simplify the development and migration of "Microsoft-Visio 2007 style" front-ends for applications built on Microsoft Foundation Class (MFC/C++), ActiveX or Microsoft .NET technology platforms. The E-XD++ V11.0 includes the following enhancements:
1. New style of port editing feature is added, with this feature, you can add or remove any port within any shape (Includes composite shape or simple shape), you can also change the position of exist port within any shapes, as below;
2. New style of link bridge is shipped, now you can find all the links on the canvas can be done with cross bridge (For the previous edition, we only allow up-right links to do that), as below;
3. Over 7 styles of bridge is added, you can choose any style as you want. As below;
4. New style of curve link line is added, as below;
5. The feature of Electronic Form Solution is improved, now it supports any layers of composite shape ...etc.
To learn more about this new release
Full feature evaluation kit is ready, the evaluation kit gives you the header files, and object library (.LIB), samples and documentation, full source codes of samples. This is a real try-before-you-buy kit that none of our competition offers, you can download A new product tour is also ready now, this is E-XD++ Product walkthrough.
About ucancode software, Inc.
We are UCanCode.Net Software, Inc. (ucancode.net), a software development company. We have been in business over 8 years developing C++ libraries.UCanCode.Net Software develops high quality software solutions that provide software developers with the most up to date tools available today. All source code is supplied and is 100% MFC compatible and extendable. Developers can easily create authentic Microsoft Visio, Adobe Illustrator, and CorelDRAW style applications within seconds.