Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Patient Monitoring’
Findings in the 147 page Report include:
• The U.S. market for patient monitoring devices and related consumable supplies such as disposable sensors was worth an estimated $4.3 billion in 2005. The market is projected to grow to $4.6 billion in 2006 and $6.3 billion by 2011, an AAGR of 6.7%.
• The home-care market has the highest projected growth rate of any market segment (i.e., an average of 13.8% between 2006-2011). Other segments with relatively high growth rates include progressive care/cardio-pulmonary rehabilitation (4.8%) and long term/non-acute care (4.0%).
• Across the market, there has been a noticeable trend away from bedside and tabletop monitors, towards hand-held and wearable monitors. With a projected growth rate of 12.8%, the market for hand-held and wearable monitors is expected to grow from $1 billion in 2005 (46% of the market, excluding consumables) to over $2 billion (59%) in 2011.
Summary of the Report:
• Identifies and segments the main types of patient monitoring devices that have been commercialized to date
• Analyzes the historical and current value of shipments of each of these product segments in specified applications and end-user markets
• Identifies and evaluates the impact of demographic, technological, regulatory and other factors that will drive future demand in each of these segments
• Forecasts the value of future shipments in each segment
• Identifies promising new technologies and products still in the development and testing stage that are likely to be commercialized successfully in the next five years
• Details leading vendors of patient monitoring devices and related equipment and analyzes industry structure (e.g., market shares, concentration, recent M&A activity).
Overview: Of Patient Monitoring Devices Technology Industry
U.S. Market For Patient Monitoring Devices
Industry Structure, Financial Performance And Competition
List Of Figures
(Percent Of Total Sales)
Patient Monitoring is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00069
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.