Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Nondestructive Testing’
Findings in the 253 page Report include:
• The U.S. nondestructive testing equipment market was worth some $2.2 billion in 2005, including baggage and cargo inspection systems that use NDT technologies. This market is projected to expand at an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of 5.1% between 2006 and 2011, growing from $2.3 billion in 2006 to nearly $3.1 billion in 2011.
• Transportation security is by far the largest and one of the fastest-growing, markets for NDT equipment and supplies. Other major markets, in order of size, include manufacturing (particularly electronics), power generation, and chemicals/petrochemicals.
• The NDT techniques expected to experience the fastest growth over the next 5 years are x-ray radiography, visual/optical/photonic inspection and infrared/thermal imaging.
Summary of the Report:
• Provides an overview of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) equipment, including a general overview and definitions
• Offers a detailed five-year market forecast discussing projected values and trends in the U.S.
• Profiles the major companies actively engaged in the development and manufacture of NDT equipment
• Analyzes recent and historical patent activity in order to provide the most up-to-date details on technology trends.
Nondestructive Testing is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00067
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.