Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Nanorobotics and NEMS’
Findings in the 121 page Report include:
• The global market for nanorobots and NEMS, and related materials and equipment, increased from $29.5 million in 2004 to $34.2 million in 2005, with sales reaching an estimated $40.3 million by the end of 2006. By 2011, the market will reach $830.4 million, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 83.1%.
• Equipment and tools hold the majority of the market share through 2006, closing out the 2006 year with just over 57% of the total global market. This market share will drop radically through the forecast period as nanorobotic devices come to the forefront. By 2011 nano equipment and devices will hold a mere 9.2% of the global market.
• Nanorobotic devices have by far the greatest potential for growth in the forecast period. By the end of 2006, devices were worth just over $1 million dollars in the global market. By 2011 their value will skyrocket to $560.9 million, a CAGR over 250%, creating a 67.5% share of the total market.
Summary of the Report:
• Definitions of nanorobots and NEMS, and a description of their fabrication methods, as well as information on current and potential applications for these nanodevices
• The current market status of nanorobots and NEMS and related materials and equipment, expected trends, and forecasts of growth over the next five years
• Discussion on technological issues, including the latest process developments
• Analysis of the nanorobotics and NEMS industry on a worldwide basis from the standpoint of bothmanufacturing and consumption as well as information about commercial and public research activities in major regions of the world
• A detailed discussion of patents and profiles of all the important industry players
Global Industry Structure
Global Patent Analysis
List Of Figures
Nanorobotics and NEMS is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00062
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.