Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Nanopatterning’
Findings in the 145 page Report include:
• The global market for nanopatterning tools, templates, resists and other consumables is estimated at $46.3 million in 2005 and is expected to rise to $292.7 million in 2010, at an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of 44.6%.
• Nanoimprint technologies account for the bulk of the nanopatterning market, or about 74%. Scanning probe lithography accounts for most of the remainder (26%).
• By 2010, nanoimprint technologies as a group are expected to increase their market share to nearly 84%. Scanning probe lithography should account for almost 15%.
• Semiconductor and other microelectronic fabrication are the largest applications at about 35% of the market that is set to increase to 46% in 2010. Nanosensors, microfluidics and nano-optics/optoelectronics also are important applications.
Summary of the Report:
• Technology definitions
• An overview of nanopatterning technologies (process equipment, supplies, consumables and software), their stage of development and conditions that must be satisfied to commercialize them
• A detailed patent analysis
• Applications, such as biosensors, medical diagnostics, MEMS, etc.
• A discussion of potential users
• Global nanopatterning market trends by technology, product and application segment with forecasts to 2010
• Assessment of factors that will influence long-term development
• Analysis of the industry's structure (e.g., firm size and financial performance, ownership, market shares).
Nanopatterning Processes And Technologies I
Nanopatterning Processes And Technologies II
Nanopatterning Processes And Technologies III
Nanopatterning Processes And Technologies IV
Industry Structure And Competition
List Of Figures
Nanopatterning is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00061
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.