Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) Technology: Current and Future Markets’
Findings in the 206 page Report include:
• Micro fluidic MEMS were the largest segment of the MEMS market in 2004, with a market share of over 44%. MEMS inkjet heads totaled $1.8 billion or almost 40% of the global MEMS market in 2004.
• Optical MEMS accounted for nearly 20% of the market in 2004 and MEMS pressure sensors over 18%.
• Accelerometers, which have a projected AAGR of 45% between 2005 and 2010, are expected to be the second largest MEMS market segment by 2010, with over 22% of the market. Gyroscopic MEMS and particularly RF MEMS are also projected to gain significant market share between 2004 and 2010.
Summary of the Report:
• Definitions of industry terms and milestones in the development of MEMS
• Current and potential MEMS applications
• Global MEMS market trends, forecasts through 2010, market shares, and industry structure
• Factors that will influence the long-term development of MEMS
• Profiles of the industry's leaders
Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) Technology: Current and Future Markets is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00058
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.