Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Internet Security’
Findings in the 173 page Report include:
• The global Internet security market is estimated to be about $27.7 billion in 2005 and is expected to rise at an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of 16.0%, reaching $58 billion by 2010.
• The high growth rate is attributed to a higher demand for strong security solutions in market verticals such as government installations, financial services, and healthcare.
• Firewall and content management currently account for a majority share of the market. However, the increasing need to counter "zero-day" attacks along with the increasing popularity of "defense-in-depth" strategy will bring unified threat management solutions to the forefront.
• Currently, the U.S. and Europe account for a major portion of the Internet Security market. However, the market for Internet Security is expected to grow significantly in the Asia Pacific regions, especially China and India. Increased e-commerce in these regions and a simultaneously growing security consciousness will drive the market in these areas.
Summary of the Report:
• Detailed descriptions of the major types of Internet security solutions
• Analysis of each product/service and its impact on future markets across the world
• Estimates of the current market size and growth forecasts through 2010
• Coverage of the major vertical markets along with the various applications and sub-products in each product category
• Discussions of all major technological issues, including the latest trends in the industry
• Details of the regulatory environment and a competitive analysis.
Internet Security is available in PDF format from Report Buyer. For more information please visit the Report Buyer website.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00046
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.