Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Industrial Machinery Business in China’
Findings in the 226 page Report include:
• Chinese machine builders are enhancing their international participation through larger exports as well as a higher degree of internationalization. At an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of 12.0%, in 2010 consumption is estimated to reach $910.14 billion.
• Sectors with the largest growth in gross industrial output were: heavy machinery (31.5%), basic mechanical parts (29.51%) and electrical equipment (29.46%).
• The value of China's Heavy machinery reached $25.5 billion in 2005 and is projected to grow at an average annual of 16.4% to reach $54.5 billion by 2010.
• The value of China's Electrical equipment reached $120.59 billion in 2005 and is projected to grow at an average annual of 15.5 % to reach $247.93 billion by 2010.
Summary of the Report:
• An overview that describes the industry, its importance, historical developments and important regulations.
• Nine chapters covering: Agricultural Machinery, Construction Machinery, Machine Tools, Mechanical Basic Parts, Petrochemical and General Machinery, Heavy Machinery, Automotive Electrical Equipment and Instruments and Meters.
• Analyses of the Chinese market by production, importing, exporting, consumption, participants and technology.
• Major market players, their profiles and market shares.
• Market forecasts through 2010.
Industrial Machinery Business in China is available in PDF format from Report Buyer. For more information please visit the Report Buyer website.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00044
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.