PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2007/05/31 - Immunotherapy of Cancer Global Market will be worth more than $37.2 billion by 2012, says new report available from ReportBuyer.com.
Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Immunotherapy of Cancer’
Findings in the 192 page Report include:
• The global market for immunotherapies to treat cancer was worth $19.6 billion in 2006 and will reach $23.7 billion by the end of 2007. At a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.5%, the global market will be worth more than $37.2 billion by 2012.
• Monoclonal cancer treatments have the largest share of the global market. In 2006 they were worth more than $10.4 billion and will reach more than $16.1 billion by 2012, a CAGR of 6.2%
• Cancer vaccines have the greatest potential for growth, growing at a CAGR of 35.2% to reach more than $5.4 billion by 2012.
Summary of the Report:
• Analyses of products and applications in the cancer immunotherapy sector, including biological response modifiers (cytokines), monoclonal antibody-based products, therapeutic vaccines and other cancer immunotherapies.
• An overview of the global market, including historical data for cancer treatment and therapies, the latest market trends, and 5-year forecasts and estimates through 2012
• A section on industry structure with strategies employed by Big Pharma as well as top-selling drug patent expirations and how this relates to the overall pharmaceutical industry and biotechnology companies in particular
• Sections on products and applications with synopses of more than 100 cancer immunotherapy drug and vaccine products, including those currently marketed and those in Phase III or later development
• Analyses of patents within the past few decades
• Profiles for important businesses.
Immunotherapy of Cancer is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00043
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.