PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2005/10/17 - Internet marketing experts from Avis, Littlewoods, MyTravel, ScreenSelect, bol.com and Magicalia, plus Dr Dave Chaffey, Neil Mason and Dave Mutton to help educate marketers about online acquisition, conversion and retention.
Hear from expert practitioners about what's available as part of your online marketing toolbox, what works best, and how to integrate the mix.
London-based internet marketing publisher E-consultancy announces the 2005 Online Marketing Masterclasses, a one-day event that will provide intermediate and senior marketers with practical insight on a range of subjects related to digital marketing.
The event, which takes place in Central London on Wednesday 16th November, follows on from last year's inaugural event, which garnered strong praise from attendees such as Abbey, Adobe, B&Q, BBC, Orange, Royal Mail, Siemens, Sony, The Times, William Hill and Yahoo!®.
This year's event will broadly tackle the same themes as in 2005, namely how to Acquire relevant traffic, how to Convert visitors into customers, and then how to Retain and Grow that customer base for long-term success.
The key questions our experts will address during the Masterclasses event are as follows:
• How do you use online marketing approaches to attract customers to your site?
• Once there, how do you get them to do what you want them to?
• And once they're customers how do you retain them and grow their value to you?
• How do you measure and optimise the success of your online marketing activities?
Attendees will probably know a thing or two about online marketing but will want:
• To learn about how all the various approaches and techniques fit together as a whole;
• To benchmark and consolidate what they already know;
• To plug holes in their knowledge;
• To meet and network with peers.
• Ashley Friedlein, CEO, E-consultancy
• Dave Mutton, MD, Third Aspect
• Mirko Behnert, European E-commerce Manager, Avis
• Louis Wahl, Head of Interactive, BCA Interactive (bol.com, booksdirect.co.uk etc)
• Neil Mason, MD, Applied Insights
• Russell Gould, Director of Digital Marketing, MyTravel Plc UK (Going Places, Airtours, Cresta, Tradewinds, MyTravel.com etc)
• Ian Jindal, Group E-commerce Director, Littlewoods / ShopDirect Group
• Dr Dave Chaffey, MD, Marketing Insights
• William Reeve, COO, Video Island / ScreenSelect
• Jeremy Tapp, Co-Founder and MD, Magicalia Group
E-consultancy CEO Ashley Friedlein comments: "If you are working on your online marketing planning, or want to hear the latest industry best practice, then this one day educational event is ideal."
"We're sure that this year's event will be just as popular as the 2004 Masterclasses as we have lined up some great speakers and will once again focus on those areas most important to businesses - profitably getting customers, keeping them, and growing their value over time."
There is a capacity of 120 and last year's event was significantly oversubscribed, so to guarantee a place an early booking is essential. It costs £595 + VAT for non-subscribers or £495 + VAT for subscribers. An "early bird" booking rate of £495 is available for all up until 22 October.
E-consultancy is the UK's leading online publisher of best practice internet marketing reports, research and how-to guides. It also publishes buyer's guides and has a directory of 100,000+ third party internet marketing white papers.
Since moving to a paid-content model in 2003 E-consultancy has amassed thousands of paying subscribers, 32,000 registered users and 135,000 unique users per month generating half a million page impressions.
Its weekly newsletter is sent to 18,500 e-marketing professionals. Subscribers pay from £99 per year to access the exclusive and highly practical content, which helps internet marketers get the most out of their websites. Corporate subscribers include many FTSE500 companies as well as world renowned pureplay internet companies such as Google and Yahoo!®.
E-consultancy events include roundtables and monthly Supplier Showcases, where six suppliers pitch to an audience of up to 100 pre-qualified buyers in a Central London venue.
E-consultancy also provides a range of in-house internet training programmes, such as seminars and workshops, and has recently launched a new media jobs channel to help internet teams find new recruits.