Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Future for Optical Coatings’
Findings in the 153 page Report include:
• Standard coatings have become commodities over the last half decade, but opportunities still exist for specialized designs to increase the utility of an application. In 2005, total revenues from optical coatings were $4.3 billion. Our model projects that by 2012 revenues will have grown at an average annual rate of 3.9% to reach $5.6 billion by 2012.
• In 2005, revenues from optical coatings in electronics were $3,011 million. Revenues are projected to increase at an AAGR of 3% between 2007 and 2012, from $3,229 million to $3,748 million.
• In 2005, revenues from optical coatings in medical applications were $157.5 million. Revenues are projected to increase at an AAGR of 12% through 2012, from $208.4 million in 2007 to $386 million.
• The amount of Optical technology in vehicles is growing and will lead to revenues increasing at an AAGR of 7% from 2007 through 2012, from $347 million to $480 million.
Summary of the Report:
• The global optical coatings marketplace, focusing particularly on the markets and opportunities for optical coatings in telecommunications, transportation, defense, photography, electronics and medical markets
• 5-year market forecasts from 2007 through 2012
• A detailed overview of optical coatings, including definitions
• A review of current and recent technology
• Detailed company profiles and a thorough patent analysis.
List Of Figures
Future for Optical Coatings is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00036
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.