Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Flexible Circuits: Materials and Applications’
Findings in the 170 page Report include:
• The worldwide flex circuit market is estimated to be approximately $5.9 billion in 2005, and is expected to increase at an AAGR (average annual growth rate) of 13.5% to reach $11.2 billion in 2010.
• Growth primarily will be driven by a strong demand for higher density and smaller-size devices. This will lead to a rise in demand for flex circuits in the digital electronics industry.
• Polyimide provides excellent all-round properties to flex circuits, and thus, dominates the total flex circuit market with a 90% share. Polyester based flex circuits are the second most popular in the flex circuit industry.
• Single- and double-sided circuits dominate the market with the trend to lighter and higher-density circuits with reduced line widths. Multilayered circuits are expected to grow slowly with demand in niche applications.
Summary of the Report:
• Discussion of all major technological issues, including the latest industry trends
• Analyses of each flex circuit product
• Determination of current market status, the impact on future markets and growth forecasts through 2010
• Coverage of the major vertical markets along with the various applications and sub products in each vertical
• Analysis of current patent activities and patent evaluations
• An examination of the regulatory and environmental issues and value chains
• Profiles of major companies in the industry.
Market By Products
Market By Applications
Industry Structure And Competitive Analysis
Markets By Region
Company Profiles And Market Shares Of Major Players
Global Forecast Of The Flex Circuit Market, Through 2010 ($ Billions)
List Of Figures
Flexible Circuits: Materials and Applications is available in PDF format from Report Buyer. For more information please view the Report Buyer website
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00035
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.