PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2007/05/31 - Flame Retardant Chemicals - Volume will grow 3.5% Annually and reach 3.4 billion pounds Worldwide by 2010, says new report available from ReportBuyer.com.
Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Flame Retardant Chemicals’
Findings in the 228 page Report include:
• The 2005 projected consumption of flame retardant chemicals worldwide is 2.9 billion pounds. BCC estimates this volume will grow 3.5% annually and reach 3.4 billion pounds worldwide by 2010.
• Price increases for most products, except alumina trihydrate, should impact the average annual growth rate of the market's sales. In 2005, sales are estimated to be approximately $3.5 billion worldwide. This figure should reach $4.6 billion by 2010 with an average annual growth rate of 5.6%.
• The continuation of fire safety standards in the U.S. and abroad should impact the sales increase. Additionally, the largest country in the world, China, has opened its borders to Western products, providing new opportunities for companies with the ability to do business in the region. Environmental and health concerns over halogenated flame retardant chemicals should also allow additional market share for halogen replacements.
Summary of the Report:
• Evaluations of chemicals by retardant mechanism and chemical type, and by end-use application
• An assessment of the plastics industry's segments
• The current flame retardant chemicals market, assessed and compared to historical market performance
• Projected sales for the industry as a whole, forecast by application and type.
• Market values on a regional and worldwide scale
• The impact of the industries using flame retardant products.
• Industry structure and company profiles.
Flame Retardant Chemicals is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00034
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.