Report , the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Controlled Release Technologies: Established and Emerging Markets’
Findings in the 209 page report include:
• BCC projects that sales of controlled release materials will be $553.25 million in 2006, and will rise to $572.80 in 2007. Over the course of the 5-year forecast period, sales will increase at an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of 6.6%, reaching $787.46 million in 2012.
• The market can be broken down into four different sectors: agriculture, food processing, consumer products, and infrastructure/industrial/energy. Of these four, agriculture has by far the largest market share, with 27.5% in 2006. By the end of the forecast period it will reach $259 million, almost 33% of the total market.
• Food processing has the highest growth rate through the forecast period, with an AAGR of 7.8%. The next highest AAGR was food processing at 7.4%.
Summary of the report:
• This report contains: The basic controlled release technologies used in non-medical markets
• A detailed description of global forces shaping future markets for controlled release products
• Projections for the 2006 U.S. and global material sales in 22 market segments
• Forecasts 2007 to 2012 U.S. and global material demand in each segment
• Key patents for methods and materials that impart controlled release
• Profiles of the major controlled release technology developers.
Overview Of The Controlled Release Technology Industry
The Global Market For Controlled Release Technology
Key Company Profiles
Analysis Of Non-Medical Controlled Release Patents
Controlled Release Technology In Agriculture
Controlled Release Technology In Food Processing
Controlled Release Technology In Consumer Products
Controlled Release Technology In Infrastructure, Industrial And Energy Markets
List Of Figures
Controlled Release Technologies: Established and Emerging Markets is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00026
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.