PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2007/05/25 - Continuous monitoring industry to reach $32.4 billion in 2010, an average annual growth rate of 9.1% says new report available from ReportBuyer.com.
Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Continuous Monitoring’
Findings in the 150 page report include:
• The global continuous monitoring market will grow from $21 billion in 2005 to $32.4 billion in 2010, an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of 9.1%.
• Leading this growth will be the automotive and food and beverage industries. The automotive industry applications will grow from $4.4 billion in 2005 to $8.4 billion in 2010, and AAGR of 13.8%. The food and beverage industry will see purchases grow from $2.1 billion in 2005 to $4 billion in 2010, an AAGR of 13.8%.
• The dairy industry will also see double digit growth in continuous monitoring equipment, with an 11.4% AAGR.
Summary of the report:
• Outlines technologies and trends in continuous monitoring in industrial applications both from functional application and theoretical perspectives, as well as detailing upcoming technology improvements over the next few years
• Classifies continuous monitoring equipment by technology and other factors, and compares the different segments
• Analyzes the market for continuous monitoring equipment, with an emphasis on major markets
• Details historical and future trends in sales of continuous monitoring equipment, and forecasts the sales trends for the next five years, taking into account changes in usage, new applications, as well as improvements in technology and functionality.
Overview Of Continuous Monitoring Equipment
Industry History And Development
Market By Technology Type
Technologies Involved In Continuous Process Monitoring
Industry Structure And Competitive Analysis
Government Regulations And Laws
Global Markets For Continuous Monitoring Equipment
Continuous Monitoring By Application
Continuous Monitoring: Typical Applications
Market Share And Company Profiles
List Of Figures
Continuous Monitoring is available in PDF format from Report Buyer. For more information please visit the Report Buyer website.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00025
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.