Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Construction Materials and Equipment: The Chinese Market’
Findings in the 214 page report include:
• In 2006, total production for the Chinese construction materials market was about $171.5 billion. The total production value will reach $294.8 billion by 2011, an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of 11.4%.
• China's construction materials industry saw a 24.7% increase in 2005, reaching $127.4 billion. In 2006 the industry sector will see 20% growth.
• According to the statistics of the China Building Materials Industry Association, in the first half year of 2006 China's total imports and exports experienced rapid growth, up 26.6% and 33.3% respectively. Based on these growth rates, in 2006 China's total imports and exports of construction materials will reach $7 billion and $13 billion respectively.
Summary of the report:
• A detailed industry overview of the construction materials and equipment with definitions and a particular focus on the industry in China
• A market analysis with focus on product type, broken down into eight segments: cement, cement products, flat glass, building ceramic & ceramic sanitary-ware, house building materials, construction stone, inorganic non-metallic new materials and construction equipment
• Detailed market forecasts for the Chinese market with five-year projections to 2011
• Analyses of the major players and market shares within the industry Technology overviews and a patent analysis.
Market By Product Type
Technology And Major Patents
List Of Figures
Construction Materials and Equipment: The Chinese Market is available in PDF format from Report Buyer. For more information please visit the Report Buyer website
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00024
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.