PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2007/05/22 - Components for Hybrid Electric Vehicles will Jump to $3,419 million in 2010, says new report available from ReportBuyer.com.
Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Components for Hybrid Electric Vehicles’
Findings in the 186 page report include:
• The $1.64 billion worldwide market in new components for the HEV in 2005 will continue to grow exponentially, and an AAGR of 24 % is forecasted through 2010.
• Value wise, the market of nine electrical/electronics items will jump from $1,149.40 million in 2005 to $3,419.13 million in 2010, whereas market for four mechanical items will jump from $490.8 million in 2005 to $1,392.06 million in year 2010.
• OEMs are increasingly looking to low-cost countries to source components as vehicle production/assembly is forecast to expand strongly in the next ten years.
Summary of the report:
• Types of hybrid systems and main components
• Current state of hybrid vehicle technology
• Technical issues, costs, choices in hybrid vehicle design
• Market growth, and regulatory issues
• Product development and marketing among OEMs and suppliers
• Key suppliers, and
• Competing technologies to hybrid technologies.
Market Size Of Thirteen Components For Hybrid Electric Vehicles
Patents And Patent Analysis
List Of Figures
Components for Hybrid Electric Vehicles is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.com
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00022
About Report Buyer.
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.