PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2007/05/22 - Chemicals for cosmetics and toiletries expected to grow around 5% per year through 2010, says new report available from ReportBuyer.com.
Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Chemicals for Cosmetics and Toiletries’
Findings in the 178 page report include:
• The global market for cosmetics and toiletries ingredients is estimated to be around $14.7 billion in 2005, with growth of the ingredients expected to be around 5% per year through 2010. Factors contributing to this steady growth include improvements in the global economy, particularly in developing countries, and the introduction of new consumer-friendly products
• In end-user segments, color cosmetics have the highest average annual growth rate (AAGR). They will grow from $2,586.9 million in 2005 to $3,351.7 million in 2010, and AAGR of 5.3%
• Hair care products were worth more than $4 billion in 2005, and will maintain the highest market value through the forecast period, growing at 5.2% per year
• Bath/shaving products, perfume, and oral hygiene have steady growth rates of 4.6% per year through 2010.
Summary of the report:
• Global markets for ingredients used in cosmetics and toiletries
• Analyses of both the end-use markets and the major types of materials, both synthetic and natural
• The emerging trends and technological developments in the field
• Information regarding the regulatory environment governing the industry and the typical testing used by manufacturers to comply with the regulations and to produce safe products
• Profiles of major companies and their market shares
• Important information about new formulations in the field and how they are being used.
Market By End Use
Market By Ingredients
Regulatory Environment Of The Cosmetics And Toiletries Industry
Technology Development And Patent Analysis
Profiles Of Selected Players In The Cosmetics And Toiletries Industry
List Of Figures
Chemicals for Cosmetics and Toiletries is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.com
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00021
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.