Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Chemical Process Monitoring Devices’
Findings in the 505 page report include
• The market for process monitoring devices was $49.1 billion in 2005 and almost $50.9 billion in 2006. At a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4%, the market will reach $61.8 billion by 2011.
• The devices and sensors sector held the vast majority of the market share. In 2006 devices and sensors were worth almost 74% of the total market. By 2011 this percentage will drop slightly to 70.4%, with a market value of $43.5 billion in 2011.
• Software devices have the highest potential for growth through the forecast period. They will grow at a CAGR of 13.4% to reach $4.3 billion in 2011.
Summary of the report:
• A detailed overview of the chemical process monitoring devices industry, which includes a discussion of the importance of the industry, important product applications and markets, overview of the global trade for chemical process monitoring, and more
• Detailed trends for the important applications of the market including software, general purpose control instrumentation, and device sensors, each given market forecasts over a five-year period through 2011
• Discussion of the regulation and legislation behind the industry and how it shapes the market and economics at large
• An overview of patents and important technological developments over the past few years
• Profiles for all the major companies in the industry.
Chemical Process Monitoring Devices is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.com
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00020
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.