PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2007/05/21 - Reportbuyer.com, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Advanced Materials and Devices for Renewable Energy Systems’.
Findings in the 176 page report include:
The total global market for advanced materials and devices for renewable energy systems was worth almost $2.4 billion by the end of 2006. Growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25.8%, the market will be worth almost $7.5 billion by 2011. Solar photovoltaic devices hold the highest share of the market throughout the forecast period, worth $1.2 billion in 2006-55.1% of the total global market. By the end of 2011 they will be worth more than $4.9 billion, a CAGR of 28.1% and a 56.3% share of the market. Ocean energy had the highest growth rate through the forecast period, reaching $360 million in 2011, a CAGR of 66.5%.
Summary of the report:
• The global market for advanced materials and devices for renewable energy systems, including the markets for solar photovoltaics, solar thermal power, small hydropower, wind energy, geothermal energy, and ocean energy
• The global market forecast for the industry with current and future trends, including five-year market forecasts through 2011
• A detailed review of important technology in the industry
• Analyses of past and recent patents
• Profiles for the top players in the market
• Executive Summary
• Solar Photovoltaics
• Solar Thermal Collectors
• Small Hydropower
• Wind Energy
• Geothermal Energy
• Ocean Energy
• Public Policy Dimensions Of Renewable Energy Development
• Industry Structure
• Vendor Profiles
• List Of Tables
• List Of Figures
Advanced Materials and Devices for Renewable Energy Systems is available in PDF format from Report Buyer. For more information please visit the Report Buyer webiste.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00006
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer (reportbuyer.com) is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.