PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2007/05/18 - ReportBuyer.com, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Advanced Ceramics and Nano Ceramic Powders’ Report Buyer.
Findings in the 338 page report include:
• The total U.S. market for advanced ceramic powders in 2006 is estimated to be 1.26 billion pounds and worth $2.2 billion. This is projected to increase to 1.57 billion pounds, worth $3.4 billion by the year 2011, an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of 8.9% for value
• In 2006, advanced ceramic powders account for 97.3% of the market in volume terms and 90.5% in value terms. Over the next five years, advanced ceramic powders' volume share is expected to decline slightly to 96.6%, while their value share will drop to 82.3%
• In the last 20 years, U.S. researchers have been working to develop technologies for the production of ultrapure and nano-sized ceramic powders. Commercial availability of cheap nano-sized ceramic powders and perfecting the processing technology would have major implications for the future growth of the advanced ceramics industry and related applications in the 21st century.
Summary of the report:
• An overview of the various advanced ceramic and nano-sized ceramic powders, their production technologies, and applications
• The technological and business issues related to the commercial production and use of advanced ceramic and nano-sized ceramic powders
• Extensive current and future market evaluations, including five-year market projections for the U.S. market through 2011
• Profiles for all the major U.S. producers of advanced ceramic and nano-sized ceramic powders
• A detailed patent analysis.
‘Advanced Ceramics and Nano Ceramic Powders’ is available in pdf format from Report Buyer. For more information please view the reportbuyer website.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00009
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.