The Board of Directors of the Global Supply Chain Council, which comprises the China Supply Chain Council, the India Supply Chain Council and the soon to be launched Vietnam Supply Chain Council, is pleased to announce the appointment of a number of new board members for its China operations.
The Global Supply Chain Council is a fast community reaching more than 50,000 professionals in fast-growth markets like China, India and Vietnam. As a neutral and independent professional organization, the Council’s mission is to stimulate the understanding, adoption and use of supply chain management by providing, among others, magazine, directory, newsletters, seminars, workgroups, conferences, resources and other information.
Through the nomination of these new board members, the Council will continue to support a culture of positive team building, emphasizing the value of integrated supply chain management, working to exceed industry expectations, keeping the Council at the forefront of supply chain management in Asia.
The new board is now composed of a very interesting mix of manufacturing, retailing and FMCG companies located in various cities across in China. Here are the new members who have been recently added:
- Deepak Gupta, Director, Product Supply, PROCTER & GAMBLE GREATER CHINA
- Dong-Hong Zhu, Head of WW Procurement (China), Materials Manager, AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES SHANGHAI
- Ivy Wan, Asia Supply Base Manager, TYCO HEALTHCARE
- Nis-Peter Iwersen, Vice President, DANFOSS CHINA
- Tony Li, Logistics Manager, AMWAY CHINA
- Vincent Chang, IT & Logistics Director, SINGER CHINA
- Michiel Hijma, Senior Manager, BERTELSMANN DIRECTGROUP CHINA
- Tony Chan, Operations Director, EFFEM FOODS INC, HONG KONG
- Roger Sanderson, Supply Chain Director, ESQUEL
- Guy Tran, Logistics Manager, AUCHAN CHINA HYPERMARKETS
- Jane Shao, Asia Pacific Logistics Leader, HONEYWELL TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM
- Christophe Lefevbre, Chief Representative & Regional Manager for South East Asia, ARENA VIETNAM
Current members of the China Supply Chain Council board who will continue include:
- Jean-Luc Laboucheix, Supply Chain Director, APAC, GOODYEAR ASIA-PACIFIC
- Amit Kumar, Director of Inbound Logistics - North America, ELECTROLUX
- Yu Zhang, Consulting Manager, BEARINGPOINT CHINA
- Robert Jiang, General Manager, DAJIN LOGISTICS
"We are excited about the unique mix of experience in China procurement, sourcing, logistics and supply chain that these new board members brings to our efforts, and I am confident in the Council's continued success under their support," said Founder & Executive Director Max Henry. "This is a crucial year as the Council is expanding fast into other provinces in China as well as India and Vietnam.”
For more information on the new board of the China Supply Chain Council, complete biographies and other related information, visit the board members section.