PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Dubai, UAE, United Arab Emirates, 2007/05/17 - Seven Seas, a Mitel Gold Solutions Provider, today announced an agreement with Mitel, to be a key distributor of IP-based Building Management Systems (BMS) incorporating Mitel IP Communications Solutions in the GCC region.
With the GCC’s ever expanding number of green-field constructions and building developments rising from the desert sand, Seven Seas BMS solution incorporating Mitel IP Communications Solutions, provides benefits to both building owners and tenants alike, be it in commercial or residential buildings.
“We are very excited that Seven Seas will be offering Mitel solutions fully incorporated into their BMS solution to market. Seven Seas are a proven market leader and a highly certified organisation in this field. The Seven Seas BMS solution empowers both building owners and tenants, allowing such amenities such as heating, ventilation, air conditioning and lighting to be controlled and programmed via a PC in the living room”, said Hisham El-Amili, Mitel GM, GCC.
“Following on from its successes in the implementation of BMS solutions, Seven Seas is looking forward to supporting other Mitel Channel Partners in the deployment of BMS projects incorporating Mitel IP Communications Solutions throughout the GCC region. Over the last 18 months, Seven Seas has witnessed a huge growth in the construction market and has a team of 46 people dedicated to implementing these types of solutions’,” said Kevan Draper, General Manager Infrastructure, Seven Seas.
Seven Seas BMS solution offers the possibility of having HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning), lighting, security, and telecommunications on the same single IP network including e-mail and other data communications and enabling control and customisation of these amenities:
• Reducing the operational cost of any real estate, be it commercial or residential, it is a key differentiator for any building owner. Buildings need to be maintained and kept up-to-date, the Seven Seas BMS solution incorporating Mitel IP Communications Solutions allows for observation to take place at any time eliminating the need for physical building inspections, therefore maintenance can be carrier out before big problems arise.
• Customisation and Personalisation of HVAC amenities – Buildings may consist of different people with different requirements. For example, one floor might be a commercial unit, requiring full control of the programming to turn on the lighting, heating and cooling system during business hours and another floor could be residential who might want the building owner to program certain profiles upon their return home after work.
• Enhanced security –Seven Seas BMS solution can provide the basis for alarm systems that can be controlled and configured to work with motion and presence detectors.
• Greener profiles - Energy consumption can be controlled automatically without compromising the needs of any tenant. Seven Seas BMS solution allows a building owner, to accommodate several types of clients with a minimum of waste energy and resources. Seven Seas BMS solution incorporating Mitel IP Communications Solutions, results in greater energy efficiencies and makes the building more environmental friendly.
• Freedom to choose- Seven Seas BMS solution offers distributed control for optimal individual comfort. Tenants can use a web interface through their PCs to program and control lighting and room temperature or choose from different pre-programmed profiles.