PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Green Bay, WI, United States, 2007/04/18 - JO TO GO Coffee exhibited at the 16th annual International Franchise Expo in Washington D.C. Representatives from the specialty coffee drive-through networked with entrepreneurs and are now in the process of setting up JO TO GO Coffee Discovery Days.
JO TO GO Coffee® was the only drive-thru coffee exhibitor in a field of over 300 exhibitors at the 16th annual International Franchise Expo (IFA) in the nation’s capitol recently.
The International Franchise Expo is the franchise industry's premier annual event showcasing hundreds of franchise concepts, attracting 15,000 prospects from throughout the United States and over 85 countries. JO TO GO Coffee® sent two representatives to the event. They spent the weekend handing out coffee samples and franchise packets, and networking with potential franchisees.
“It was a whirlwind of a weekend,” reported JO TO GO Coffee® Vice President of Franchising, Jonathan Lukens. “We had over 230 people take our franchise information for areas all over the country. Now we’re busy following up to schedule JO TO GO Coffee® Discovery Days with the people we talked to about our fast, fabulous coffee concept.”
JO TO GO Coffee® Franchise Coordinator Sheri Stoller attended the IFA Conference and is facilitating the Discovery Day requests. She reports that a typical Discovery Day at JO TO GO Coffee® includes:
• An office tour to meet the JO TO GO Coffee® support team
• A copy of the Uniform Franchise Offering Circular (UFOC)
• A store tour which allows potential franchisees to make and taste specialty coffee drinks, and to acquire an overview of operations, employees, customer traffic, scheduling, point-of-sale, merchandising, the JO TO GO Coffee® hiring system, and training process
• A fascinating tour of the coffee roasting plant and introduction to coffee basics
• A meeting at the JO TO GO Coffee® corporate office to discuss real estate, financing, market conditions and demographics, competition, start-up costs, cash flow analysis, and the next steps in the franchising process
“I call Discovery Day a ‘day in the life’ because we offer people the opportunity to see, taste, feel, and hear what it is like to run a JO TO GO Coffee® drive-thru,” Stoller commented. “Folks come in with wide eyes and big dreams, and leave with even bigger eyes and bigger dreams. It's pretty neat to watch that happen.”
JO TO GO Coffee® is a leading specialty coffee drive-through. Founded in Green Bay, Wisconsin in 1998, JO TO GO Coffee® caters to busy lifestyles with speed, convenience, and fun. JO TO GO Coffee® has been hailed by Entrepreneur Magazine as the counterbrand to the world’s leading specialty coffee retailer and continues to add coffee franchise opportunities across the U.S. The drive-thru coffee bar has franchises under contract in Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, New York and Wisconsin.