It is a layer-3 routing Ethernet Switch with 10 ports Fast Ethernet M12-D (include 8 ports IEEE 802.3at PSE for PoE applications) and 4 ports Gigabit Ethernet M12-A interfaces. In compliance with Railway EN50155, Heavy Industrial EMC and CE, FCC makes it a perfect match for Train/MRT IP Surveillance applications.
Korenix JetNet7714G-M12 is equipped with multi-management interface including SNMP v1/v2c/v3, Trap, RMON, Web UI, Telnet and Local Console. The users can easily manage and check on the device data by using Korenix View or Korenix NMS. Advanced Network Security functions such as Deny of Service, IP Source Guard, and Deny of ARP Inspection secure the transmission process, protect the user privacy. Hardware watchdog supports system auto-recovery, can provide more stable and up-to-date transmissions.
“The idea of equipping 4 Gigabit ports on our JetNet 7714G-M12 came from our customers. It is not only superior on the hardware side, but also the software aspect. We believe it is going to shine in the modern transportation market” said Korenix project manager.
Korenix JetNet 7714G-M12 HVDC Features:
• Non-Blocking, High Speed Network Switching Fabric;
• Network Redundancy- MSR (Multiple Super Ring), ITU-T G.8032 ERPS, RSTP, MSTP, Super Chain;
• Advanced Network Security- MAC security, IEEE802.1x Port Based access control, IEEE802.1x Radius Server authentication, 802.1x MAB, Deny of Service, IP Source Guard, Deny of ARP Inspection;
• Layer 2 Network Performance- IEEE802.1Q VLAN, Private VLAN, Trunk, Traffic Filtering, DHCP Server/Client, Traffic Prioritize, Forwarding Rate Control;
• Layer 3 Network Routing Protocols- Static/Dynamic Route, VLAN Routing, Multicast Routing;
• High Level Electromagnetic interference immunity.
Korenix JetNet 7714G-M12 is recommended to be placed on the server site to complete complex communication works such as video surveillance and data transmission. Place JetNet 7714G-M12 in the driver/tail car and JetNet 6910G-M12 in the passenger car, along with Korenix wireless JetWave 3000 series can form a total solution to the modern Ethernet train.
Korenix JetNet 7714G-M12 HVDC is now officially on sale, please contact Korenix professional sales at sales[.]korenix.com to get further information.
Korenix Technology (korenix.com), a Beijer Electronics Group Company, is devoted to designing and manufacturing high quality Industrial Ethernet and Wireless Products to ensure high quality and reliability of industrial networks.